YOUTH HUNTS

OLDHORNHUNTER

Very Active Member
Here is my thought these kids are legal to hunt at age 10 starting this year !! SO WHY are they not applying for the 1325 Deer or 480 Elk or the 85 Antelope YOUTH ONLY HUNTS ????? These are the hunts in my opinion that all kids under the age of 12 should ONLY be allowed to be put in for !!! F&G dedicated thess tags for KIDS & KIDS ONLY !!!

The reason that the dads don't put them in for those hunts is because the dads can't apply for the same hunt. When my kids were young I put them in by themselves on hunts. If they drew that meant I focused only on them and getting them ready for their hunt. I wasn't focused on my hunt too. There was a few years I didn't even hunt for an animal for me. I also never carried a gun to back them up. I taught them to shoot and trusted them, but never left their side. My daughter drew some very quality "adult" hunts and got some good animals. Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom