Youth Antelope question

WillHunt

I'd like to bring my son antelope hunting within the next 2 or 3 years if possible. He is 13 years old and has 2 preference points. I'm familiar with the system in general as I've hunted WY a couple of times, most recently in 2021 in area 73. However, things have gotten worse as far as ability to draw a decent area, so my question is: are there any "special" youth opportunities that might be helpful to know about?

I'd like to bring my son antelope hunting within the next 2 or 3 years if possible. He is 13 years old and has 2 preference points. I'm familiar with the system in general as I've hunted WY a couple of times, most recently in 2021 in area 73. However, things have gotten worse as far as ability to draw a decent area, so my question is: are there any "special" youth opportunities that might be helpful to know about?
Not in Wyoming. Just reduced cost.
Great bargain for them

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom