Your ultimate trophy

H

HomerJ

Just curious to know what you consider your ultimate hunting quest or accomplishment and why.

Is it a 30 inch buck? A 400 bull? A B&C ram or antelope?

I think mine would be a Barren Ground Caribou killed with a spear (lol!).

Seriously, I think if I could only ever take one trophy animal in my whole life, it would be a huge bull elk. 400 or better killed with a rifle.

I would like a WORLD RECORD Neanderthal SNAPPING TURTLE that has a 400" SHELL. Got to have one better than Eelgrass' record.

Brian

Duh, a monster polar bear with my bow!!!!!!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

My ultimate trophy would be a buck like this taken with my Model 70 of course.[b/]

4b08297d77c9217c.jpg

Model 70 - that is one sweet buck! Everything you want in a typical!

This is what I would want for my ultimate trophy:

4b10541657bd4f49.jpg

Alaskan Moose - rifle.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I would have to go with a 10 pound potgut, or a nice 400+ bull elk. I am sure some other animals would be great to but I will limit this question to what I can hunt.

That muley would be more than enough for me. I just hope sometime in my life I get a chance at one like him. Or a non typical in the 230s give or take!

I guess its actually four. But a grand slam of sheep. Im half way there. Crap I just used their words.

A hunt with LESGO54 so I could shoot the little ones. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

150" net typ blacktail

200" net typ muley

250" net non-typ muley

I used to think it was all about the sheep but in reality, i've been obsessively addicted to hunting non guided, public land, big blacktails and muleys,.. seems forever and still am.
To answer your question, love to get any of the 3 unrealistic but always possible bucks above. But today, i'd have to pick the 200" B&C net typical... as my ultimate dream buck or trophy!

Joey

A Brooks Range Dall Ram with a bow.

For me, the ultimate North American trophy would be a 190"+ Bighorn Ram, closely followed by a legitimate 400"+ elk.

The ultimate animal, no matter where he's located, would be a 100 lb. elephant bull.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-09 AT 10:31PM (MST)[p]This would be my ultimate trophy. Megan Fox and I would have to mount it.
4b15fb2d2d3ac54b.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-09 AT 10:57AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-09 AT 10:56?AM (MST)

What kind of perv are you? Mount it? Really?

How crude.

Plus I thought you were a married man, weren't you posting skanky pics of her just a couple of weeks ago? I am sure this makes her feel very secure in your relationship and reflects your commitment to her.

Easy HomoJ, he's just talkin'. This the campfire where we all joke and very little is serious. Toughen up cupcake. :)

So the new name is mywifeisnothotterthanmegan?

Homer lighten up a little. It was just a little humor on a dead thread.

NVbighorn thanks for the laugh. There will be no name change. My wife is my one and only. Beside I have to have someone to post,if I post that many pictures of my wife she would be pissed.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Point taken. Sorry if I got a little bent out of shape. I guess I was out of line. I'll go back to my donuts now.

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-09
>AT 10:31 PM (MST)

>
>This would be my ultimate trophy.
>Megan Fox and I would
>have to mount it.
>
4b15fb2d2d3ac54b.jpg

>
>

mywifeishotterthentiffany, Your stock is rising......

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

how about Bin Laden?? hehe go and do what all the armed forces havent been able to? lmao seriously though i would have to go with a book Kodiak Bear with my bow of course!

Honestly, as long as my Pop is there with me, I don't care much. A "decent representation of the species" is good with me.

My dad and I are hunting bears up in AK this next fall, and as long as he gets a decent 8'+, we'll be tickeled pink.

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom