Your next, you ain't beating this today

hossblur

Long Time Member
Pay no attention to the fact that he is competing with livestock. Especially pay no attention to the massive amount of DIESEL needed to grow plants for food, nor the amount of fertilizer needed. Nor the acreage.

Pay no attention to any of that, and try to figure out where one gets money for "carbon farming"

Your welcome for making you dumber today??

Man when I get done smoking my pork loin I’m going to sit back and ponder being a vegan but then again I have to pull it and bbq sauce. Imagine I’ll just keep on keeping on the red meat diet. On a side note I’m sure a lot of guys will push to get the sheep industry out of the us.

Sad thing is I was enjoying my morning "quiet time", and was reading an article about the FS helicopter gunning "feral" cows in NM.

250 cows, to be gunned down because of ecological damage. Seems cheaper to just allow anyone to either go kill one, or claim one and haul it off.

But the dumbness, is here we sit in the west with thousands of wild horses tearing up ecosystems in numerous states, yet 250 cows is such a problem.

I was just ready to post that stupid article, when BOOM next one up was this beauty.

Well, around here if they shut off the water to grow the alfalfa to feed the cows, it just reverts to a desert. Or we go back to growing dryland beans, I guess completing the circle of gas.?

Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 9.17.42 AM.png

This whole thing about demonizing cows has to end. We need to get back to burning witches.

How Climate Change Spurred Witch Hunts In Medieval Europe Before The Age of Enlightenment​

This whole thing about demonizing cows has to end. We need to get back to burning witches.

How Climate Change Spurred Witch Hunts In Medieval Europe Before The Age of Enlightenment​

"The more things change....the more things stay the same"........whoever said that was right

So it appears cows are witches and we must barbecue them on our grills? I’m all in... I love bbq’d cow meat. Hopefully we get back to the Age of Enlightenment soon

Speaking of witches....

nancypelosigaragejpg.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom