YOUR money going to HILLARY!!!!!!!!!

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
Ok, as much as I HATE all the political BS on here...I had to come and post this as I found it very interesting! A fellow MMer sent it to me in an email, and I knew that some of you would enjoy this.........some of you would enjoy it 35% better than others....but here you go.....see what you all think of this?????

I'm sure this one will warm your little taxpayer heart.
If Hillary wins in 2008 and Bill is 'appointed' to fill her Senate
seat and
either live to retire 'they' (together or alone) would get two US
Presidential retirement checks, two US Senate retirement checks, and a
retirement check from the State of Arkansas. About the only thing they
MIGHT NOT get is a Social Security check....but I wouldn't bet on
it...
I understand Bill has earned $40,000,000 in the past six years.

What a guy!
AND THE REST OF THE STORY... Hilarious Rotten Clinton, as a New
York
State Senator, now comes under the 'Congressional Retirement and
Staffing Plan,' which means that even if she never gets reelected, she
STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not
be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies.
He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary
outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for
that?
It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY
residency,
they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua, New York. Makes sense!
They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life.

Still makes sense.
Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover
at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence 'had' to be built
within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.
The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent
for the use of that extra residence, which is about equal to their
mortgage
payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton's
salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the
salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

As she runs for President, will YOU vote for her?

That's a little biased now isn't it? why should they have less entitlements than anyone else in the whitehouse or congress? Bush and his dad would get the same treatment as Bill and Hillary would, if we're going to make this a one to a family prize then start there.

I'm not sure any of them earn their perks but let's be fair about it.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-08 AT 07:44PM (MST)[p]So Ransom I suppose " hell yeah!! " would have been the thinking man's response? I really need to get a few teeth removed and grow a mullet if I'm ever going to fit in around here.

FTW, the fundamental difference is one gets his 'salary' from a PRIVATE company, ther other from taxes! One is dictated by the market, the other by politicans protecting themselves with MY/YOUR money. I am FORCED to pat taxes, I am NOT forced to buy Exxon Mobil fuel.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-08 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]So is it the money that bugs you guys or who's getting it? Bush doubled our debt and I'm not hearing any whining about his pension and perks. maybe you should vote for McCain after all, hard to say if he'll even last through his term let alone cost you anything afterwards.

Dude

He didn't double the debt. He has increased the debt but is has risen 62%. Did anyone pass math in Oregon?

Ransom

FTW

I need a letter of reference. I'm applying for the new CEO position at Exxon Mobil. Please make it sound good and let them know I'd be happy with a $200 million dollar retirement which is half price, adjusted for inflation of course.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and if I get the job you can be a VP.

Ransom

5 minutes of google work can prove alot of what is in there is either misrepresented or out right false. I didn't waste 5 minutes but trust me it can be done.

Nemont

Ransom not many of us did pass math, but we can read a calender. Bush isn't out of office for another year, by then it will be nearly double.

LOL Dude I really hope you are wrong. A little know fact is when WJC came into office he had a 4.174 trillion dollar debt and left with a 5.728 trillion dollar debt. This contrasts with all the BS of a surplus I hear about. Projections on budget and debt are no more accurate than long term weather predictions.

Ransom

You're right, he could more than double it. the economic hand out he's giving adds another 156 billion dollars to it.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-08 AT 12:00PM (MST)[p]I'm not going to jump into your political spat, as most everyone already knows where I stand.

I will say this, though. I find the exorbitant pensions of public servants to be much more offensive than I find the CEO of Exxon, Lee Raymond's, to be. As a shareholder in Exxon-Mobil, I can appreciate the value that he's brought to my investment and those of many thousands of other shareholders. This willl include even many of you who find his exorbitant retirement pacakge outrageous. More of you hold interests in Exxon than you realize. You own it through your mutual funds and 401Ks and IRAs, though some of you, like me, own the stock directly.

I still haven't seen a politician, any politician of either party, create value and wealth like Exxon Mobil realized under Mr. Raymond's leadeship.

Caelknuts

I agree with you. The government only takes away wealth, it doesn't create wealth. Only people do that with their labor and their minds. Great time to own oil stocks.

Ransom

>You're right, he could more than
>double it. the economic hand
>out he's giving adds another
>156 billion dollars to it.
>

I agree with Ransom......if you dont want it, send it over to me. I have a New Zealand hunt to pay for.........I can use it!!!

The point I was trying to illustrate is that pension or retirement packages for top income producers in the private sector are much larger than those of public servants.

The federal government is the largest employer in our country, and takes in 36-39 trillion (don't hold me to that, too lazy to look it up)in tax revenues.

Nor do I have any contempt for Raymond of other CEO's and their golden parachutes. The elected boards dictate how much CEO's will be compensated when they retire. Those boards are elected by the shareholders, so blaming the CEO's is mis-directed.

There are other couples in Washington history that will draw double pensions like the Dole's. In the big picture I just don't really see it as an issue. We all know, or maybe not that the president's salary is quite miniscule compared to CEO salaries of say, the Forbes 500. That's all

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom