Your Last Meal?

Feleno

Long Time Member
Lets say you were going to be executed tomorrow and you could request your last meal, what would it be?

For me a big steak, baked potato with a cholesterol producing heap of butter, deep fried cheese sticks, ice cold Coke and a big bowl of Rocky Road Ice cream would be a good start.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-08 AT 07:56AM (MST)[p]Add some seafood to that and replace the ice cream with some cheesecake and I'm good to go. But common sense tells me that I should ask for something extremely rare and hard to find. Like pigmy snails found in a malaysian jungle that is restricted to foreign travel.

First of all I want to know what I did to be dying in the morning?

For my last meal I think that I would just say take me to Golden Correl. I can get a little bit of everything and I could eat so much of it that I would feel so sick after that I couldn't feel anything else. I would want them to kill me to put me out of my misery.

I think that would work.

Jeff

Two in and out double doubles, fry and and 3 refills of diet coke. That way I would be in heaven before I actually went there.

I'd have them make a run to the local gas station for a pack of life savers.
-Raptor

I would pick something exotic thats not going to be ripe / ready for another 6 months.

-DallanC

Fried chicken with mashed taters and gravy,fresh green beans,and I want May West to sit on my face cause I am one horny motherf#$*%...LOL

Quote from Green Mile...

horsepoop.gif

10 pounds of lobster tails, steamed clams, brocolli,and a quart of Makers Mark.......I'd eat and drink it all and die right there on the spot.

And even if that didn't kill me, I would be comatose for 24 hours and wouldn't give a rat's ass what they did to me.............

If i were to choose my last meal, it would start with about 5-6 big Dungeness Crabs, then a generious cut of prime rib cooked rare, and a couple fried chicken backs the way Mom did it, some asperigus, and a artichoke with plenty of Best Foods mayo. Even though i gave up drinking alcohol 10 years ago, I'd have wine to complement the meats and then, Shania Twain for desert.

Side note; Wikipedia says that Dungeness Crab live in eelgrass beds... There you have if, proof that eelgrass does have crabs in his bed! lol

Let me have 2 pounds of Cashews and a quart of 7UP boy will they have a mess to clean up after........LOL

Brian

I'm thinking homemade polenta with chukar and phesant gravy, homemade gnocchi with sugo alla bolognese(using ground elk,of course), risotto, radicchio with crumbled bleu cheese and balsamic vinaigrette. For dessert, triple bean vanilla ice cream with amaretto poured over the top and homemade biscotti....all from my nona's cucina.

BigFly
47bec37d1951da49.jpg

>Two in and out double doubles,
>fry and and 3 refills
>of diet coke. That
>way I would be in
>heaven before I actually went
>there.

Amen... Animal Style!!!!!

Frito boat from the local softball field snackbar!!

Steve

I'm staying as far away from eel as possible. I hear those crabs can jump!!

think i would have to have roasted dodo bird, with a splash of wine touched by the big guy himself....maybe some spotted owls and some peta members and wolf steak.......
47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

An 1 1/2 inch thick 2 pound piece of
prime rib with horseradish sauce from
the A Bar in Island Park, mashed potatoes,
Fresh cut corn on the cob from Box Elder
County Utah, and Fresh tomatoes.

And to drink, 1 gallon of Wasatch Brewerys
Evolution.

Famous last meal requests
This represents the items reported requested but does not, in all cases, necessarily represent what the prisoner actually received.

Adolf Eichmann: He declined a special meal, preferring a bottle of Carmel, a dry red Israeli wine. He drank about half of it.[4]
Aileen Wuornos: She declined a special meal, but had a hamburger and other snack food from the prison's canteen. Later, she drank a cup of coffee.[5]
?ngel Nieves D?az: He declined a special meal. He was then served the regular prison meal for that day, but he declined that as well.[6]
Billy Bailey: Steak well-done, a baked potato with sour cream and butter, buttered rolls, peas, and vanilla ice cream.[citation needed]
Bruno Richard Hauptmann: Celery, olives, chicken, French fries, buttered peas, cherries, and a slice of cake.[4]
Desmond Keith Carter: He declined a special meal, but had two cheeseburgers, a steak sub, and two Cokes from the prison canteen, for which he paid $4.20 from his prison account.[5]
Dobie Gillis Williams: Twelve candy bars and some ice cream.[7]
Edward Hartman: A Greek salad, linguini with white clam sauce, cheese cake with cherry topping, garlic bread, and a Coke.[8]
Gary Gilmore: A hamburger, hard-boiled eggs, a baked potato, a few cups of coffee, and three shots of whiskey.[4][9][10]
Gary M. Heidnik: Two slices of a cheese pizza and two cups of black coffee.[11]
Henry Martinez Porter: Flour tortillas, T-bone steak, refried beans, tossed salad, jalape?o peppers, ice cream, and chocolate cake.[12]
James Edward Smith: A small cup of yogurt.[12]
John Wayne Gacy: A dozen deep-fried shrimp, a bucket of original recipe chicken from KFC, French fries, and a pound of strawberries.[9]
Karla Faye Tucker: Banana, peach, and garden salad with ranch dressing.[12]
Leon Jerome Moser: A large cheese pizza, cheese slices, cold cuts, pasta salad, iced cup cakes, and a 2-liter bottle of Coca-Cola.[citation needed]
Morris Mason: Four McDonalds Big Macs, two large fries, two hot fudge sundaes, a hot apple pie, and two large soft drinks.[citation needed]
Perry Smith and Richard Hickock: Shrimp, French fries, garlic bread, ice cream, and strawberries with whipped cream.[4]
Philip Workman: He declined a special meal for himself, but he asked for a large vegetarian pizza to be given to a homeless person in Nashville, Tennessee. This request was denied.[13][14]
Rainey Bethea: Fried chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumbers, cornbread, lemon pie, and ice cream.[15]
Robert Alton Harris: A 21-piece bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, two large Domino's pizzas (no anchovies), ice cream, a bag of jelly beans, a six-pack of Pepsi, and a pack of Camel cigarettes.[16][17]
Ted Bundy: He declined a special meal, so he was given the traditional steak (medium-rare), eggs (over-easy), hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, juice, butter, and jelly.[4][18]
Timothy McVeigh: Two pints of Ben & Jerry's mint chocolate-chip ice cream.[19][20]
Velma Barfield: She declined a special meal, having a bag of Cheez Doodles and a can of Coca-Cola instead.[21]
Victor Feguer: A single olive with the pit still in it.[22]
Wesley Baker:; breaded fish, pasta marinara, green beans, orange fruit punch, bread, and milk (Maryland execution: this was what was on the prison menu that day).[23]
William Bonin: Two pepperoni and sausage pizzas, three servings of chocolate ice cream, and fifteen cans of Coca-Cola.[24]

[edit] Famous fictional last meals
These last meals were featured in various forms of media, including film, books, and television.

David Gale in The Life of David Gale: Pancakes with maple syrup, strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings.
Lincoln Burrows in Prison Break: Blueberry pancakes.
John Coffey in The Green Mile: Cornbread, meat loaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, okra, and peach cobbler.
Eduard Delacroix in The Green Mile: Chili (requested that the prison's kitchen staff "lay on that hot stuff").
Matthew Poncelet in Dead Man Walking: Shrimp.
Sam Cayhall in The Chamber: A bowl of eskimo pies and a pot of French Market coffee.
Frank Beachum in True Crime (novel) and True Crime (1999 film): Steak, French fries, and a beer.
Cyril O'Reily in Oz: Fluffernutters (peanut butter and marshmallow creme sandwiches).
Ray Kaspo in the Monk episode Mr. Monk Goes to Jail: Chili and Ribs.
Ken Kramer in the CSI: Miami episode Whacked: A single peanut butter and jelly sandwich (no one at the prison knew Kramer had a fatal allergy to peanuts, thus he chose this to commit suicide before being executed).
Homer Simpson in The Simpsons episode The Frying Game: Beer, Donuts, and Fried Chicken.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Two pounds of fried Cook Inlet, Alaska Razor Clams. Dipped in a batter of milk and egg and rolled in saltine cracker crumbs, fired in Rice oil.

For dessert, a chocolate cake with a hack saw blade baked in the middle!:)

Eel

Eel, Clams huh? i figured that you must be sick of crabs by now, having them in your bed and all. lol

joey, <'][[[[[><

joey! crabs do live in eelgrass beds.:) You got me there! LOL!

I was down at the boat basin last weekend.(Eureka) They are still selling live Dungeness crabs off the boats. I may have to break down and get a couple! Boil them in sea water for 18-20 minutes. Yummmmm!

Eel

^^Oh Man! i start thinking about fresh Dungeness and my mouth starts watering... IMO, Best, tastiest food ever found on this planet!

Live Dungeness crabs $4.50/lb. They were all barely legal size, so it was off to the pizza parlor.:(

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom