Your guess on returned elk/deer combo

callsalot

I didn't apply for Montana this year because I thought I was drawing another limited tag and then didn't so I put myself on the returned tag list for elk/deer combo. I thought the random assigned numbers weren't until mid July but I just check and it says I'm #678 out of like 1350 or so. Any guess if this is possible for getting a tag before archery season? if not before rifle season? I know it changes just thought I get your best guess. Any rough guess is appreciated.

I have big game combo alternate list #1876 out of #2706. Looks like no chance for a MT tag for me.

Last year I was #1336 and got as close as #516 the last week of November. I am sure many people turned down tags the later you get into the hunting season and they offer it to the next person on the list. I moved up 266 positions by 1 Sept.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom