your fireworks fun?

S

stinkystomper

well i just got done buying the yearly load of fireworks and it got me to thinkin. what are some of the fun things you guys like to do with fireworks?

personally i like to strap lizzards to bottle rockets and launch them in the air. what do u guys like to do with fireworks besides shoot roman candles at your kids. lol

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Shoot roman candles at my neighboors kids.

My neighboors and I get together and light off mortors for hours. That never gets old

One year i filled about 6' of garden hose with black powder, plugged the ends off and put a long fuse in it and set it out in a field.
It was almost as dumb as filling an arrow shaft with black powder, putting a 209 shot shell primer with a steel BB taped to it and shooting it out of my bow into an aluminum shed from about 50 yeards.
Lets just say these weren't two of the brighter things i've ever done ;-)

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Stinky, at least we know you cant hit your kids with the Roman Candle. :)

Thats for calling me NMbuttmuncher.

Grapefruit cannons, pvc pipe bombs, all that stuff the FBI would come visit you about if you did it now.

Slamdunk, I like that fill the garden hose with black powder and light it. Sounds like fun. An active imagination can get you in trouble.

A little 4th of July Banana Slug patrol in the garden. Light the fuse and RUN!

5676firecracker-slug-006.jpg

>cool eel, another way to get
>snail tracks on your face....
>
>
>
>

LMFAO !!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-10 AT 01:10AM (MST)[p]Have a Safe and Sane 4TH!!

216fireworks.jpg

6915firework.15.jpg

4933fireworks.11.jpg

4809fireworks.12.jpg

1115fireworks.13.jpg

4378fireworks.14.jpg

4885fireworks.16.jpg

4544fireworks.17.jpg

1600fireworks.18.jpg

AND NEVER EVER PUT FIREWORKS IN YOUR BACK POCKET AT A PARTY...

5180fireworks.01.jpg

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!

9627fireworks18.jpg

rackmaster

>One year i filled about 6'
>of garden hose with black
>powder, plugged the ends off
>and put a long fuse
>in it and set it
>out in a field.
>It was almost as dumb as
>filling an arrow shaft with
>black powder, putting a 209
>shot shell primer with a
>steel BB taped to it
>and shooting it out of
>my bow into an aluminum
>shed from about 50 yeards.
>
>Lets just say these weren't two
>of the brighter things i've
>ever done ;-)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

LMAO I tried the same thing with an arrow, a BB and gunpowder. It was a first and a last experience for me.

Slamdunk, I dont know what happened with that garden hose, but, you got me thinking. Got 2 primed and ready to go tonight with homemade fuses.

Anything I need to know???

oh god thats hilarious doug. im gonna do that arrow trick soon. its gotta be more fun than putting a 22 bullet in a straw and thowing it in the air in a paved parking lot right? lol

btw; has anyone figured out which planet eel comes from yet. who takes pictures of their snail tracks and posts them? roflmfao!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom