Your Feelings

One things for sure Jager, I could never be a cop because I'd be the one thrown in the clink. That dude got about 5 more minutes than I would have give him.

He had the right to remain silent.......he just didn't have the ability.

#livelikezac

I don't know how the cops have the restraint that they do. They deal with this kind of low-life scum all the time.

A fine mesh bag placed over the scums head would prevent him from spitting on anything except himself.

ClearCreek

Yep, the cop is in trouble. when the suspect started spitting on him, the officer should have pepper sprayed him and would have not have violated most department's rules on use of force.
Spitting has a hidden danger, if the person spitting has HIV, he can transfer aids to the officer.

I had one suspect, under arrest, that spit at me and missed. As he was working up another lunger to spit again, I sprayed him with pepper spray and boy did I get lucky. The distance was about 4 feet and the stream of pepper spray hit him square in his open mouth. He was too busy coughing up pepper spray all the way to the jail and could not spit anymore. Broke him of a bad habit.

RELH

Hopefully he just gets a slap on the wrist... Cop shouldn't have talked. Shows an inability to control emotions. That'll probably hurt him worse than anything. Darn tattle tell body cams...

I am a strong believer in the use of body cams on officers. Yes it has burnt a few cops, but it has saved far more cops from false allegations made by suspects trying to get even with the cop for arresting him/her.

RELH

Good Thing I'm Not a Cop!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Professional restraint is what separates us from them. While I can understand the officer?s frustration, his actions are unacceptable. Having said that, now that I'm retired, I find I have less patience for disrepectul people and my verbal judo skills are no longer required!

BOHNTR )))---------->

Clearly the suspect lunges forward and tried to head butt the officers knee I mean thats how I'd see it if I were on the jury haha

>I am a strong believer in
>the use of body cams
>on officers. Yes it has
>burnt a few cops, but
>it has saved far more
>cops from false allegations made
>by suspects trying to get
>even with the cop for
>arresting him/her.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

I agree... But that particular gentleman needs reacquainted with the phone book and the "scenic" tour to the jail. Off cam...

Ain't them Cameras suppose to Malfunction once in a while? :D

We need to be careful how much sympathy we give to criminals. So he took a few shots to the head and it was over in seconds. Big deal. It's not like he can't walk or chew food anymore. Given his behavior, I say the two reactions kind of cancel each other out. We don't need the courts for this one.

I've never been arrested for anything. I know enough to keep my mouth shut if I ever am. That will do both myself and the officer a favor.

My feelimgs??.....that last camera shot is going to cost him his job.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>My feelimgs??.....that last camera shot is
>going to cost him his
>job.

Maybe!

But Don't Tell Me that LOW-LIFE didn't Deserve it & Then Some More!

>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

Here?s the quote from the article says it will be wiped off his record if he complies with court orders. Not sure if that means he'll keep his job tho?

The Post reports that the ?plea deal stipulates that Oestmann?s guilty plea and the entire case will be wiped clean from his record if the corporal complies with court orders for a year as part of a deferred judgment

And Elk ya that guy definitely did deserve that and more, idk how cops and prison guards can deal with the ##### they do

>Here?s the quote from the article
>says it will be wiped
>off his record if he
>complies with court orders. Not
>sure if that means he'll
>keep his job tho?
>
> The Post reports that the
>?plea deal stipulates that Oestmann?s
>guilty plea and the entire
>case will be wiped clean
>from his record if the
>corporal complies with court orders
>for a year as part
>of a deferred judgment
>
>And Elk ya that guy definitely
>did deserve that and more,
>idk how cops and prison
>guards can deal with the
>##### they do

Ya!

I Don't either!

I'd Have Myself in Trouble on Day 1!:D

Where is 714 or His Trained Prot?g?...?

I am such...After listening to: "The Sound of Music" I listened to the "Original Mary Poppins".... ##### Van Dyke did great.

Oh yes, as to my Drugs.. I have none, yet I have been spit upon many times. This story is not to be written on how I handled such folks.

For those with patience, do not skip to 12:40, watch from the Beginning.

PS: 714 would have used a Thompson on the guy in the orgiginal Post.

Hugs
Jagerdad :)

Forget Pepper spray I'd use Bear Spray on that ##### as he says.

I might have "uncuffed" him as he said and that would be the end of my career in Law enforcement.

The handcuffed guy has some mental and drug issues and mostly just ranting in general. He's a coward in real life and not worth getting in trouble for.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom