YOUR FAVORITE COVID MASK???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just Wondering How many of You have been wearing Masks at Free Will?

How many of you have Had to Wear Them?(Mandatory?)

And How many of You have said:F'It,I Ain't wearing a Mask?

I Have a couple of FULL FACE Respirators & I Suppose with the Right Cartridges they might do some Good?

But these Chicken little .19 Cent Masks you see everybody wearing are a Total Joke!

Then Since they're in Short Supply People are Re-Using/Wearing them for a week or so!

Phoniest BS I've ever seen!

How Bout the ones you see only covering their Mouth & not their Noses?

I Had a Lady Ask if I'd wear one this morning,I Said Sure,Mine are the 4.00 variety that I Normally only wear for Dust,But I Still Consider them CHEAP & I Don't believe they'd protect you from COVID-19!

Your Thoughts?

I have not worn one even though I keep one in the car in the event I need to enter a store or business that requires you wear a mask.
The ones I have are the cheap masks from Harbor Freight that are made to keep dust particles out. Not really worth a damn for keeping a virus out. Trying to get the right masks here is impossible and making one out of cloth JUST might be a shade better then the Harbor Freight dust masks but I do not trust it to be that effective.
By the way, Harbor freight is out of masks now along with latex gloves. I had both in stock in my shop due to the knife & wood work I do.

RELH

I haven't wore one yet. If it's ever required then they can send me some. I see a lot of custom made ones because I don't think you can buy the ones that actually might work? IDK! The home made ones look pretty sketchy.

I have a collection of Hoo Rags I wear when kayak fishing for sun protection. I know they're as good as the home made ones.

This one is pretty cool !!

B8EFF892-DDF5-484C-B078-EAF697756EBA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hauled a load of fat cattle to a plant yesterday. At the gate we all were stopped , interrogated , and handed a mask. Told that the mask must remain on at all times !

I have to wear one at work- from the very basic to full positive pressure protection depending on what I’m doing. (I’m in healthcare). I don’t wear one anywhere but work. Most of the masks, and especially the way they are being used, it a complete waste and offers little beyond warm fuzzy feelings.

"Hey Bess, I need you to wear a mask while you come roll around on the floor my kids pee on to fix my toilet with swirls in it from my husband" ?

And you know damn well it will ALWAYS be the house that hasnt been vaccumed in 10 years, with the garage packed to the ceiling in crap. Dirty clothes strung all over the house, crap stacked 3ft deep on counters. And they will have 3 cats.

Hey Hossy!

This was before the Carona stuff started!

Went to look at a job!

The Gal wanted me to take my boots off at the Front Door so I Did!

As I Start walking across the Floor I'm Thinking I Don't wanna walk on it Without My Boots on! (Filthy SOB!)

Get in to the Kitchen & the Gal had a BIG Skillet of Hamburger Cooking up for Dinner!

A F'N Cat was standing on the Stove Getting the first taste of Dinner! (Eating out of the Pan as the Burger was Cooking!)

That SOB'ing Cat woulda Still Been Airborne If I'd had anything to say!

"Hey Bess, I need you to wear a mask while you come roll around on the floor my kids pee on to fix my toilet with swirls in it from my husband" ?

And you know damn well it will ALWAYS be the house that hasnt been vaccumed in 10 years, with the garage packed to the ceiling in crap. Dirty clothes strung all over the house, crap stacked 3ft deep on counters. And they will have 3 cats.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom