Your Favorite Camp Breakfast?

You just got me Busted Robb!:D:D:D

I think you're Right though!

My Favorite Breakfast would be whatever She was Cookin!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

She left out one thing and that was a half teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract to the mixture before dipping the bread in the mix and then the pan. She better go back to school.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I am appauled you would pick up on that detail Kilo.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey Kilo did you know what is in that pure vanilla extract...yup its castor from a beavers butt to enhance the flavor, I just learned that one the other day...but none the less she has some cookin skillz.

As I scrolled down-----

I never knew how to fix a Mustang when it overheats....

BigJohnt----I worry about you.....ha

Robb

Any one who noticed the omission of vanilla extract in the recipe.....wasn't paying attention.:)

I thought it was more about the desert after breakfast:)

Eel

She's welcome in my hunting camp any time she wants (if my wife isn't there)!

Some of you guys... not so much! You'd just harrass my camp cook too much. She has work to do and can't be bothered by you guys!

I love Frenchy Toast!
Zeke

I was watching the one where the gal is cleaning a Glock 23. So I figured I'd follow along. Damn thing went off in my hand.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>I was watching the one where
>the gal is cleaning a
>Glock 23. So I figured
>I'd follow along. Damn thing
>went off in my hand.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

Bet it Ain't the First or Last time Neither!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>I was watching the one where
>the gal is cleaning a
>Glock 23. So I figured
>I'd follow along. Damn thing
>went off in my hand.

NVB,
You need shorter arms and that wouldn't happen!
Zeke

I can not open the link. I have clean internet. So I thought something else may have been going on after I posted. ;-)

Yeah but can she cook fried Deer Heart, crispy Brook trout, hash browns W/onion, and eggs over easy? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sage,
I just forgot all about the cute cook! I'm coming to your camp for breakfast!!!!!! Yummmmm.
Zeke
PS: I made crispy walleye fillets, mashed potatoes and a tossed salad for my wife last night. Yes, she loves me even more!
I like good food!

"I like good food!"

Thanks!! Me too!:) that and i enjoy cooking. It's been a tough go for me, i've been on the induction phase of the Atkins diet over 2 months now. I've lost a bunch but it's tuff to get outa my head all the great things that i used to eat. Much more to go...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I want to see the one where she shows how to grill a weiner. Especially about what condom-ents and buns she uses.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>Sage,
>I just forgot all about the
>cute cook! I'm coming to
>your camp for breakfast!!!!!! Yummmmm.
>
>Zeke
>PS: I made crispy walleye fillets,
>mashed potatoes and a tossed
>salad for my wife last
>night. Yes, she loves me
>even more!
>I like good food!

Remember Zeke!

You still Have Friends besides your Wife!:D

Crispy Walleye?

JUDAS!

I can taste it from here!

Hey BIGJOHN?

That PUTER You're runnin must RMJ Approved Huh?

>RMJ ?

BigJohnT,

Bess is talking about Raji Malhorta Jahi! He's a spiritual leader from the Middle East who denounces "pron" (as Bess calls it)

Hence, your 'puter is RMJ approved!

Zeke

I'm not a breakfast guy. I wonder if she can cook lunch and dinners? I'm a burger kinda guy. Uhh maam....Could I order one freshly shaved fur burger please?

>>RMJ ?
>
>BigJohnT,
>
>Bess is talking about Raji Malhorta
>Jahi! He's a spiritual leader
>from the Middle East who
>denounces "pron" (as Bess calls
>it)
>
>Hence, your 'puter is RMJ approved!
>