Your Dog & Vehicle

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Anyone have slobbery windows and Pictures of Your Dog in the vehicle or, being Him/Herself...?

22694pupholder.jpg

What about YOU Old-Timers....Can you relate to this Old Timer...?

51610oldtimer.jpg

Jagerdad :)

No, but I do have a story.

Shortly after I retired from active duty, we bought a new place. We also had (at the time it was one, now it is a mating pair) Fila Brasilieros. They are very protective and loyal. The one male I will speak about was very well trained and about 2 years old at the time.

So, we bought this new place and I also got my wife a new Expedition.

After setup of the house, the builder came by to fix a few odds/ends, such as trim work, touch up paint, etc. We were working on the fence, but it hadn't been completed. So, while the wife and some guys were walking around the exterior of the house, the wife decided to leave the dog inside the expedition. He didn't want to be inside and wanted to be by her side where he belonged.

The house is about 2000 square feet. Wife shuts the door, takes a few minutes to walk around the house with the builder shakes his hand and turns to look at the expedition.

Jughead had torn down the headliner, torn both front seats down to the metal frame and broken the steering wheel. All in an attempt to do nothing more than protect her.

$6500 in damage.

Grandkids can use him as a pillow with no problem.

I did hear of a Wild Pet Dog taking Nice care of some DURAMAX seats once upon a time!:D

[font color="blue"]ONE OF THE ALL TIME STUPID POSTS OF 2016 By
Nemont:That mileage sucks. Off the lot my brother's 2016 Chevy
3500 Diesel got 20 mph and he drives 75 mph every where he goes.
He took the boxes off it and gets about 24. Doesn't matter if he
is towing anything or not.! (((Ya! I Want a Truck Like that
too!)))
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-16 AT 03:06AM (MST)[p]Jagerdad, did you do this for my benefit? ;-)

First up is this adorable couch potato. This is his favorite position. He's on the arm of the chair in this photo, but he usually tucks himself down between my leg and the arm of the chair. If I get up, he will go lay down next to mom. If she gets up, he'll come lay down next to me. When it's time for a walk, he runs and hides under a chair, trembling, and then drags his feet when he has his harness on and one of us going out the door with it.

16294img2773sm.jpg

He also has the nickname Linus Dog. He loves his blankie. He will pull it up between his paws to form a pillow to lay his chin on. At night it is not unusual to see him dragging his blankie to my son's room and then climbing steps with it to get on the bed with his own blankie.

23344img3354sm.jpg

That is, when my son is not crashed on the couch, in which case both dogs use him to get warm.

98148img2771sm.jpg

These guys I found in a Goodwill in my search for pewter and for things to flip in my side business. The poor guys' tails are broken off though. I thought this was lead at first because it was so heavy. Then the checkout girl found "Peltro Italy" engraved in one side of the base. My son begs me not to melt them down or sell them. There's no way I could. I would love to find somebody who has the skills to fabricate new tails and solder them on though.

19533img4829.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom