Your "Best Deal"

woodruffhunter

Long Time Member
With all the controversy here lately, I thought a change of subject might be good.

I am curious to see what your best deal has been (hunting or
non-hunting).

Mine:

1- I bought a 1968 Chevelle SS for $1500 several years back.

Never been able to get a very good deal on hunting related items..

I got a divorce a couple years back, that turned out to be a GREAT deal!

Drum

LOL drum..... ROFL!

My best deal.... hmmm...

I'm guessing a GMC sierra 1500 ex cab 4x4 leather/loaded/onstar.. ect.. with 21,000 miles for 16,900.00

That was last august. Best truck ever.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

AFTER HUNTING IN A MINI-VAN!!!

I'LL BET ANY TRUCK WOULD BE THE "BEST TRUCK"???

COULDN'T RESIST Brow!!!

I'M TAKING YOUR ADVICE!!!

WATCH OUT Nomad!!!

I'M HEADING UP TO PUT EM BACK IN THE TREES A WAYS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

i bought 26 acres of 30 old oak trees for 35k. loaded with whitetail (yea i know it sux) built a 1500 sq. foot log home for under 100k and have killed 2-10 pointer so far on the property.then i sold 2-5 acre lots for 100k, now i wanna buy some land out west and get ready to move out west after i sell the house and the remainin 16 acres

I got married 26 years ago to a beautiful intelligent fiscally conservative women still my best deal to this point in my life. This was both my hunting and non-hunting best deal. she saves money like crazy so I can hunt as much as able. Encourages me to hunt wherever I can afford it and helps me scout,clean game and is a good wild game cook. She still looks and weighs pretty much the same as she did when we started dating 30 years ago. Great deal for me anyhow.

About 15 years ago, I bought a brand new pair of Zeiss Classic 10x40 binos (new in box) from a guy at a county auction sale who didn't know hat he had......I paid $50.00 for them.

BOHNTR )))---------->

bohntr
ill double your money.

got two for the price of one at stars not too long ago. both were gorgeous and legs for ever.

>i bought 26 acres of 30
>old oak trees for 35k.
>loaded with whitetail (yea i
>know it sux) built a
>1500 sq. foot log home
>for under 100k and have
>killed 2-10 pointer so far
>on the property.then i sold
>2-5 acre lots for 100k,
>now i wanna buy some
>land out west and get
>ready to move out west
>after i sell the house
>and the remainin 16 acres
>

For that kind of money you can get an 1/8 acre on the shores of the Great Salt Lake!!!

68hi7ls.gif

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-07 AT 09:30AM (MST)[p]Hows a pair of 10-42 swarovski EL in perfect condition for 300 dollars from a las vegas pawn shop

I know a guy who just recently "found" a trail cam and a chainsaw. Can't get a better deal than that!

Eel

I got taken to the cleaners for free by my x.
And when Rimrock gets back in town I am going to cutt his testicals out and give him for free mind you a scrotum sack for his gear shift knob. He needs to learn not to leave smelly fish gloves in my fish box for my dog to tear to tiny peices and scatter around my house. Now that is a deal.
I am not going to tell you about the free Cisco I didn't get for bait.
All is well except for Rimrock he has got serious problem on his hands.
Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-07 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]About 9 years ago my BIL met this lady who was cleaning out her husbands stuff. He had passed away during the bay area earthquake of 89 or so. 5 small gun safes.

I got: an M1 Carbine for $175, an M1 for $400, a NIB S&W 29 for $300, two NIB HK flare launchers for $40, a 10/22 for $50, a NIB S&W 57 for $275...and some other stuff. All guns came with 2-300 rounds of ammo.

Whelp...
I just read an add in the Shelby County Tribune about a '57 Chevrolet truck, he wants a hide-a-bed or 35 bucks, it's out on County 12, I'm on my way.

Oh... and I paid $1400 fer my '69 SS. ('course, it was 1972...)

Hey Rut, are you an "Expert Fisherman"?

Have had a few , but most recent , while at southern CA, I took my family to Disney Land for 3 days(8 days in CA TOTAL) , and on the 3rd day at around 10:30 pm which was the day before my daughters birthday I went to the city hall there in Disney Land to add another day to our passes as my little girl wanted to spend her B-day there, they gave us another day as a gift , which amounted to $322.00 for the four of us for another day. It was awesome !!!! I LOVE ME SOME DISNEY LAND!!!!

RUT___oh no,,, not my best pair of fishing gloves!!oh well we will stop buy Maverik next Saturday anyway!:)..RIMROCK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom