Your #1 SEED in the AFC is.....

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-16 AT 06:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-16 AT 05:55?PM (MST)

The one and only....

3035broncoslogo.jpg

YEAH BABY!!

Oh yeah - by the way the old Man is back!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

He's got 2 weeks to rest up for it and he won't have to travel till the big game in February!

He looked horrible and old in his post game on the field interview. He's gonna need the extra week to get more moisturizing cream and wrinkle defibritizers. WTF??

Broncos will lose to the Steelers in the 2nd round...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

The Steelers and the Chiefs both worry me. We will see how it all shakes out. Going to be some good football!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

When does Baseball start? :)

I haven't watched a Football game this year. Good luck to all you guys that pull for your teams!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Uncle Sage - pitchers and catcher report in 45 days. ;-)

HOOK 'EM!

I'm a patriots fan, and was glad to get the #2 seed. As stated above, the Broncos will most likely get the Steelers in the 2nd round. Would rather play the winner of Houston/Chiefs game.

www.SkullHanger.com

Go Broncos!
I hope they do well but since I'm not playing my emotions are more subdued that most other's.
Zeke

>Go Broncos!
>I hope they do well but
>since I'm not playing my
>emotions are more subdued that
>most other's.
>Zeke

You have no idea how important the 12th man is zeke! :D

Being a Steeler fan my entire life (44 years), the way the Steelers won that game was typical. It almost happened to script...Landry throwing the pick...Steeler defense forcing a fumble and then having Ben come back in to save the day. Burfict and Pac-Man Jones deserve that loss. Both are football thugs and I hope Cincy and the league deals them a harsh penalty...Burfict especially.

Hopefully, Ben will be able to play on Sunday. If Antonio Browns concussion is bad, he will not play which will hurt but Ben is the X factor here.

I'm hoping Peyton plays...Bronco's need to sign him out early from the assisted living home he's living in in order to get plenty of reps in prior to game time.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>I'm a patriots fan, and was
>glad to get the #2
>seed. As stated above, the
>Broncos will most likely get
>the Steelers in the 2nd
>round. Would rather play the
>winner of Houston/Chiefs game.
>
>
>www.SkullHanger.com

You got what you wished for. Don't know if that's a good thing having that defense putting hits on brady all game

Good Kicker and HOLDER are worth their weight in Gold.
Maybe next season the Viking will get tougher.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Unfortunately they'll just find another way to give it away gator. We've both seen it too many times.

Now that it's down to the Broncos & Patriots, who's going to win? It should be a great game. Looking forward to Sunday.

Jody

Someone told me that the Seahawks lost. That was some good news!

Gotta root for the Broncos! Good luck guys n gals!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

If Denver wins, I hope AZ pulls off a win.
If the Pat's win, I'm rooting for Carolina to embarrass them in the Super Bowl :)

AND the AFC winner is the Broncos.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Holy Defense. Congrats to the Broncos.
>I still like Demarcus Ware.
>mtmuley

Jump on board and root for your boy! He played a big role today!

I don't jump aboard DW. Still don't like Manning. But that defense is awesome. I don't care what team you root for. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom