YOU STILL LIKE YOUR F'N CHINA BUILT TRASH???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Seems like Most Want CHEAP JUNK!

You Can Have it!

China is & has Been in the Process of Killing Americans & people in All other Countries for a while now!

How You Like That?

A Few Months Back the FAKO'S were Preaching COVID Didn't Like Warm/Hot Weather!

And that's what was gonna Slow it Down!

You Still Believe that?

The World is FUBAR!!!

I just bought a new pair of shoes. I slept like a patriotic baby knowing they were from Bangladesh. Viva Mexico. :)

It's fun to joke about this stuff, but the seriousness really hits home when #48 gets a false positive for WuFlu from his Chi-Com test kit run at a Chi-Com financed lab (thanks Fed Res) that causes him to break his streak of 663 consecutive starts.(n)

Americans won't stand for this much longer.

Last edited:
Seems like Most Want CHEAP JUNK!

You Can Have it!

China is & has Been in the Process of Killing Americans & people in All other Countries for a while now!

How You Like That?

A Few Months Back the FAKO'S were Preaching COVID Didn't Like Warm/Hot Weather!

And that's what was gonna Slow it Down!

You Still Believe that?

The World is FUBAR!!!

Cheap junk is right!! Some of this **** can't even make it out of the box without breaking....Was just looking at a pic of Bluehair's old bronco(one of the original SUVs) in the photo section.....how nice was it when **** was still made in America, made with pride, made to last. That old bronco has a solid box frame, its all mechanical, its still rolling down the road today...don't think any modern-day crap will last another 40/50 years....maybe my guns, and my(non-modern) old Mitchell fishing reels.

Last edited:
Coronavirus is about the only they made that seems to last.

Just got a new vortex spotting scope. Pretty disappointing to see made in china on it

If i can get the same thing from another company NOT MADE IN CHINA, I do. I am done throwing away their garbage for them.

I have a close family member that decided he needed to buy materials from China for products he makes here. Went there and met people brought them samples and specs for what he needed. They said no problem. Started shipping over containers. Everything was nock off garbage that couldn't meet specs and tolerances. None of it could be used to manufacture his products because it would cause disasters that could kill people. When he confronted the Chinese they told him thats what all his competitors were using and nobody was complaining and no regulators had caught it . When he demanded materials to meet specs suddenly that was going to cost more than if he bought from the distributor he was already using not in China. THEY ARE DOING THAT IN EVERY AMERICAN INDUSTRY YOU CAN THINK OF. Bait and switch and F those Americans. Thats how they do business. Just like when they slathered lead based paint all over kid's toys and shipped them here.

And We Let it Happen!

WAFJ!

I Bought a Wind-Up Operator for a Vent on My Fifth Wheel Yesterday!

I Installed it!

We Closed it!

I Went To Wind it Up & It Broke!

You Can Bet Your Sweet Tail where This SOB was Built!

I Wanna Know Who Decided it Should be this Way?

Do You want Made in China?

Or do You want Made in China?

The majority of the blame game in the USA should be placed on the people. We wanted cheap and we got cheap. Looked at Made in the USA prices vs China and went on the cheap. We all bought the China stuff. And it ain't just China. The Mexican made products are junky too. Americans continue to want cheap. Now look at what we have in our society? Self inflicted and government encouraged...

I Agree Tail but:

I've said All My Life I'd Pay More for a Better Quality Product!

But it's not an Option!

When I was a Kid I'd Cuss 'MADE IN JAPAN' stuff!

I'd Go Back,If I Could!

Now Brands such as Honda & YAMAHA are Made in China!

THE USA Oughta Really Be Proud!

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

Not to take the momentum out of your rant, but at least one of my Hondas was made in America. One of my ferds was built in Mexico though. :unsure:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom