You Missing Something Eel???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=711&sid=30985119&title=150-pound-tortoise-found-strolling-in-la-suburb

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Nope, not mine. I just took a head count. All 27 are present and accounted for. Thanks for thinking of me Bobcat!

Eel

You could Claim it & have 28!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bess, if that is a desert tortoise, it belongs to Roy. Roy must of sneaked in a visit to Southern CA. and it got away from him as it does not like Texas and the fact Roy was getting ready to eat him next week at a Texas Bar-B-Cue.

RELH

Hey Eel - isn't that your old tortoise Lester, the one who escaped from your pen in 1975? Wow - he made it all the way to So. Cali - pretty quick trip! Man them suckers can move!!

Oh and RELH - Desert Tortoise makes a fine piece of meat for some BBQ - best cooked over low mesquite and oak heat for about 14 hours using a special butter infused spice rub and basting sauce. Good eats!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom