you know your getting older when,,,,,,

E

exit28nv

a awsome evening is your girlfriend is working,your home in the garage,neon coors lite on,FMP archery video playing on wall mount,next to my row of antelope mounts,and your fletching arrows for a buddy who is letting me hunt gobblers in the morning at his dads property at lake berriessa,lifes good,sippin on a cold coors light,thinking about calling my visa to see if theres a charge or 2 from utah,but dont want to jinx myself,bow in case and ready,calls snacks,rangefinder water bladder full monster fanny pack and cushion ready,double-bull allready in the old beater 4x4 toyota,finish a few more arrows shut down garage,coffee timer on news weather a little sports center,then call it a day,like i said....lifes good,

I'll tell you what getting older is....sitting on the couch in a neck brace because you just had two vertebrae fused!One more week in this contraption. I still might be able to catch the end of CO or KS spring turkey season.

Don't sound like a bad evening other than sippin on watery coors light. Crack a Bud and really enjoy yourself.

lol,when bud goes on sale down the street at chevron,ill grab a 18pk and drink 1 or more to ya breederbuck.and saint good luck my friend,a buddy of mine is going through it right now,we have our hunts planned hoping to draw muzzleloader area 10 nevada,but he is missing turkey season here in the valley,a slow and painfull recovery,good luck.....and yes maybe iam living the dream,got into some birds this morning but couldnt pullem in,still a blast,as far as the total dream goes my girlfriend is in the next room watching desperate house skanks,so iam headed out to the shop.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom