YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY BURNS MY BUTT!!

Roy

A little flame about this high...

4713d7fb275b9772.gif

HEE HEE HEE - Inspired by AWHOLELOTTABULL!

Hope all of yall's fall is great and that your hunts are successful even if you don't fill your freezer full of meat!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LOL Roy. I knew what you were gonna say! LOL Too funny.

Gonna miss ya on the hunt, Roy. Sure wish you were here.

Jenn

Roy, WRONG! I know what's going to burn your butt! It's a Devil Terrapin residing in the Virgin River. That's what's going to burn your butt!:):)

You should take time to go hunting with TTK! It might be your last chance!:).

Thanks for the well wishes, Roy! I hope your endeavors are successful too!

Eel

Roy, don't worry about us. Freezers will be fine. If you need sustenance we could pack a couple of Brad's double cheese burgers from the Slut Hut & ship them out to you. If you want fry's with "fry sauce" you'll have to sign an insurance release!

RUS

It doesn't bother me a bit! I travel when it is light - 6:00AM; 3:00PM and 10:00PM. It takes me 20 min from Round Rock to UT - 18 miles. If I come home at 5 or 6 PM - maybe it is 35 min - which I don't like but not too bad. The worst traffic is going south on 35 from 6:30AM to 4:30 - 6:30PM, worse in the evening. I had to go pick up a fridge a couple months ago and could only do it then - it took us and hour and a half to get from Round Rock to 71 South of the capital - but only 30 minutes back on MOPAC. It is much better to live north and travel south (and only go half way) than to live south and travel north (and go all the way)!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

You're a more traffic B.A. than me Roy,
but most folk are.

I gotta come to big A on 11/8.

I may try to swing by the RR SWH and holler at you.

Unless, of course, you're the new Aggies coach by then.....

Could happen....
lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom