You guys like Meatloaf ??

lve2143

Very Active Member
Cause I just pulled a Honking big one out
of the oven. Used half ground venison and
half home grown beef.

Put lot's of chopped onion and bell pepper in there.
Also, a can of extra hot Rotel. About half a tube of
crushed crackers and an egg.

I'm just talking to y'all, cause I'm waiting for it to
cool off. I'll be on it like a turkey on a june bug in
a few.

fyi
lrv

Ive...Try grinding some thick slab smoked bacon with your venison and add it to your meat loaf..good stuff.. P.S....don't let your meat loaf to long...It will dry out ....RIMROCK

Rimrock,

1. Dont mess with my emotions like that with
the bacon. Dang.

2. Where the Heck have you been ??

Lar

I WAS ALWAYS TOLD!!!

DON'T LET YOUR MEAT LOAF!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Ive I'm here every day..Just wave at the screen............By the way I just made 50 pounds of jerky from my stinky old elk...Now thats good stuff..but I'll be picking my teeth for a week........RIMROCK

Bessey .. you were told that...but did you listen..It didn't work when yo moma said stop that or you will go blind...RIMROCK

I'm waving at you as we speak 'rock.

Unfortunatly, my meat loafs quite a bit.

I'll try to work on that. It's hell getting old.

lrv

'rock,

Would you share a pic of said stinky elk.

As a Texican, I don't get to see much of such items.

That's some Jerky-Rama there.

lar

Sounds good Larry! Is that venison from this year? I like to use the same seasonings we use for our dry rub for ribs and brisket. Just mix it in with the ground and the Rotel, crackers and egg. MMMMM GOOD!

Hey - how's the squirrel tasting this year? Lots of acorns - they should be fat!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

"That's some Jerky-Rama there."
Ya I had to clear the freezer so I could put this years cow elk in it ..Got ten gallons of corned elk cureing to stuff into bottles and can..now that's real good stuff...looks like I'm going to get a Yak next fall..EMMMM I'll be makeing alot of sausage and beer brats ..next........Oh RUTNBUCK posted a few pics of my big stinky a year ago ...It was under "RIMROCK SCORES"
maybe you can bring it up. It's hanging in sportsman warehouse..I might have to go up there and take a pic..I never got any taken after I got it back from the taxi.....RIMROCK

Larry,

I love meatloaf! Shoot me your recipe, gotta put that deer and elk to work. I especially love leftover meat loaf sandwiches with a thick piece of onion and some horseradish.

fred

Roy,

It's very stange. Last year when me and neighbor James
were fighting the little beasts because they were eating
up our Pecan crop, they were EVERYWHERE.

We ate fried sqr'l one time on the kid's youth hunt, and
sqr'l Dumplin's another time. Never heard me complain.
Damned good vidals.

This year......few and far between.........

Man, some chicken fried Sqr'l would be good right now.

You're a danged trouble-maker Roy. I can see'it in'ya.

Lar

MEATLOAF is one of the greatest rock stars ever .... LMAO .... bottled elk & deer is the best ever besides good jerky!

Liver .... you ever tired to make squirrel jerky??? Guess you got to quarter them 1st ... right??

Sorry! couldn't resist ... did you get rid of all them wiener dog pups? Was just too far to come get one.

RUS

'rock,

Neighbor couple are Throw-down, Old-School Germans.

If you want a little Home-made, put-up 'kraut to go with
that corned elk....just let me know. I'll send you some.
My postage.

Lar

Oh how I love Elk Meat Loaf. Wished I had some Elk but struck out again this year. I use regular oat meal in place of the crackers. Sometimes I mix half meat and half venison B-Fast sausage. Gotta go, makin myself hongry.

DJ,

I know'ath not what you speak of sir ??

As Specific a man as you are, you could elaborate.

Be'uth not an Azz, Upon said Campfire forum.

You know'uth how to contact me by more Specific means.

I will talk'uth Chit to your no-good Arse, at that time'uth.

Until such time, Kiss'uth my Arse. With all due respect,
of course.

Lar

LR,
with all due respect, I usually go to bed by 9. Its 6:10 now. Just due to the sheer volume of real estate involved I don't have sufficient time to kiss'uth your arse (have you seen the size of that thing???).
you said, "You guys like Meatloaf" and since you used a capital "M" I thought you meant "Meatloaf"-proper noun (man's name)
Michael Lee Aday (born Marvin Lee Aday; September 27, 1947), better known as Meat Loaf, is an American rock singer and actor of stage and screen. He is noted for his albums Bat out of Hell, II, and III and several famous songs from movies. The Neverland Express is the name of the band he fronts as its lead singer. In 2001, he changed his first name to Michael.[1][2]

Despite setbacks (including bankruptcy, on more than one occasion), Meat Loaf is notable for the success of his music career, spawning some of the largest-selling albums of all time, and breaking several records for chart duration. Bat out of Hell, the debut album which had been four years in the making, has sold over 37 million copies. After almost 30 years, it still sells an estimated 200,000 copies annually, and stayed on the charts for over 9 years.[3] Each of the seven tracks on the album eventually charted as a single hit.

Although he enjoyed success with Bat out of Hell and Bat out of Hell II: Back into Hell, Meat Loaf experienced some initial difficulty establishing a steady career within his native United States; however, he has retained iconic status and popularity in Europe, especially the UK, where he ranks 23rd for number of weeks overall spent on the charts, and is one of only two artists with an album never to have left the music charts. With the help of his New York collection of musicians John Golden, Richard Raskin and Paul Jacobs his European tours enjoyed immense popularity in the 80's. In Germany, Meat Loaf became notably popular following the release of Bat out of Hell II but has enjoyed most of his success among pop/rock fans. He ranked 96th on VH1's '100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock'.

Meat Loaf has also appeared in over 50 movies or television shows[4] sometimes even as himself, or as characters resembling his onstage personality, such as his memorable role as Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. He appeared in the acclaimed feature film Fight Club, as Robert "Bob" Paulson; he is credited for this role as "Meat Loaf Aday".

In 2007 Meat Loaf granted filmmaker Bruce David Klein exclusive access for the making of Meat Loaf: In Search of Paradise, an independent theatrical documentary film that captures the legendary rocker and his life in rehearsals and on the road during his 2007 World Tour. The film was an official selection of the Montreal World Film Festival in 2007.

There. I've elaborated...

Dave,

I've got your Proper Noun right here Hoss.
Come getcha some of it.

Actually Meatloaf II was the best album. Boy could
Rock when he set his mind to it. Sometimes he didn't.

Russell (you know russell dave), guided one of his Ex-
Guitar players on an elk hunt. And Amazingly Enough....
Rus got him an Elk. Decent bull if I recall. Guiding for
Zane. Remember Zane, that talks like Marvin the Martion.
"The P-38 Space Modulator, they've stolen the Modulatoooorrrr.." ect, ect...

That's him. Dave, I love you brother, but I have things
to do. I don't have as much Leisure time as you do.

Tell Pam I said hey, and dont post on this Forum again.
You'll do me, and the rest of the MM crowd a HUGE favor.

Go on now, like I told ya.

LRV

Larry Raymond,
first off I HAD to post again because you told me not to and secondly I'd like to commend you on your manners. About a year ago I got some feller on his stoked up so bad he had to spend some time in time out... You've come a long way my Texas compadre!
:)

Geeeez Larry if it's real good 'kruat,I couldn't wait for it in the mail..I'll just drive over and pick it up...((put some coffee on)).........RIMROCK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom