You ever try this stuff?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I have a chew of Redman nearly everynight while I'm watching TV relaxing. My wife and kids finally nagged me enough to not do it anymore. I bought this all natural Mint Snuff made by Oregon Mint Snuff Co. It is ALL NATURAL....no tobacco or nicotine. It tastes ok and does the trick. Keeps my mind thinking that I have a chew in. So, I mentioned its all natural so I swallow my spit...no need to spit in a cup cuz its all natural. The last two days, I've had diarrhea. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until today. You guys ever try this stuff? It's like an all natural colon cleanse. Not sure if I should keep chewing it or not....

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

I quit once using it... I started again though... Wasn't a huge fan but it did help me..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Actually, that guys kinda looks like a few of the girls Z has taken home! :)

Steve

That's because chew is expensive, I just steal her's after I roofie her...when she wakes up on the porch in the morning she never knocks on the door asking for it back :)

~Z~

Been at least a year, Kenny! No plans on doing so at least for another 6 months. :) Just FYI- I didn't dip the all natural stuff tonight. Figured I'd give my guts the night off!

Steve

Wiz, TMI....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Spit it out Spit it out! Haven't you heard? The Surgon General has issued a warning!! That stuff is made out of all natural Horse Shi#!!!

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom