YOU EVER LET HER LIE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Be a HELL of a lot more Lame if it becomes Reality for you!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Sorry Bess. I hope things start looking up for you.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

No Sir, don't believe i ever left a gal cause she was stepping out on me. Not that i recollect right off anyway. Never know it now i suppose but i had my pick of gals for a good while. Was engaged 4 times and there was talk with another few, all nice sweetheart types that looked pretty fair when they cleaned up.

There was one sweetheart of a freckled Blond. First time i got a good look at her on introduction, my first thoughts were of our offspring and if my Boy thru her could stay small enough to play Linebacker in College. She was what some around here call, healthy!! She weren't fat, not even a little bit but she was well, extremity well, dimensioned throughout and had a very nice set of square shoulders on her, 6'1, about 180

My second thoughts at out meeting was a tie between wondering just how big a buck she could pack for me and that something was going on in my pants that she might like to know about.

After a couple of months of her staying with me, she must have gotten tired of something or other and went on strike by way of refusing to help load some firewood i was getting in for the winter. That evening after a good talk, i helped her pack and as as with "most" of them going back a ways, we remain friends.

I say "most" because there were also a few that could not help themselves but to look me right in the face and lie their head off. They did it all the time, even when they didn't have to or for no reason. Guys that lie, that's one thing to me but gals that lie and continue on and on to lie, i got no use for, don't want anything to do with, seeeeya!.

Now, the shoe might a been on the other foot a time or two...but that is another story.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

So sage?

You only let em Lie a Lil Bit?:D

Morning Bess!

That guy in the song was in a tough spot and i know fer fact that he was not the first to stay around when his women was stepping out on him. I say that i'd have been long gone way before i ever put myself in that situation but then i haven't walked in his shoes.

Once i find out that a person is a degenerative liar, i might feel sorry for them but i'm moving on!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Didn't need to play it, knew the song by the title. Girl trouble elkassassin? There like buses....u miss 1 there'll be another 1 along in 15 minutes!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom