YOU CANT BE SERIOUS.

dryflyelk

Have we gotten to this point? where we have to worry about floor mats?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=8212995&cat=225&lpid=2

I laugh and I'm also pizzed. What a moron.

What is the thought process? Driving by...hmmm....nobody home...maybe I can snag something. Dang, door locked. I guess I'll try another camp..wait a minute... Sweet damn! My lucky day! A Nascar floormat! This hunt just got better! You're all mine, floor mat. No need to spend $6 at Walmart when I can just take this one here. Nobody will miss it.

That is funny Chit!! What a low life, steeling a floor mat. Man if I were him I would of hooked up the trailer to my quad and left the floor mat.

Looks to me like the thief should have cut some of that cord from the light strand first. Then ran it through his belt loops to keep his butt crack from hanging out when he bends over to steal the floor mat. What an idiot....

He'll get what's coming to him one of these days I'm sure....

NvrEnuf

I like you innovation with the trail cam! That wheeler of his stands out. Looks like customw wheels and a bumper. I would be watching for him again and keeping a hard copy of the picture. The unfortunate thing is this type of crime is becoming more popular. Can't leave anything lying around anymore. Guess not even your $6.00 shoe mat.

That looks like a pretty expensive wheeler. You would think if he could afford the wheeler, he could afford to buy his own mat. I'm glad they didn't loose anything valuable. What a loser!

That's retarded! I haven't even seen this happen at a nascar race! Even for hatred of your fan choice.

This summer my brother and cousin had 100 quart coolers full of food stolen right outside their trailers whilst they slept. People will stoop to about anything!

Seriously we are living in a messed up world. I love the stories my dad and grandpa tell me about "the good ol' days" where people had integrity. Sad that we now have to worry about our things getting stolen... epescially a floor mat. Haha What a story. Thanks for the post!

wow that is insane!

[a href="http://www.mybinocularharness.com/"]binocular harness system[/a]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom