You ain't beating this story today

What the he!! have we come to?

It's actually disgusting that there are people out there who celebrate that kind of sh!t.

You're right Hoss, that story won't be beat for quite some time!

Zeke

The narrative has just been kicked to a different level. Gay penguins? I had no idea the penguins social structure was that in depth. I wonder if the zoo employees have to pass the LGBTQ Penguin Equality Program.

I can't believe there are gay penguins........what's next?
Deer threesomes...

1643841047538.png

Are they gay if one identifies as a female penguin? Have they even asked them what sexuality they think they are?!! All I know is if they haven’t that’s one of the most racist things I can imagine

So they "swap" a fertile egg with a dummy egg from a pair (male + female) penguins. Or really steal their hatchling and give it to another pair of penguins. How is this even news!

"The South American Humboldt penguins are vulnerable to a declining population because of habitat loss and climate change, according to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo."

It seems like climate change is the least of their problems.
I beg to differ! Appears they makin it hot! All steamy and what not… And if that’s not hot enough for you then check out the homosexuality rate of the black neck swan! They’re animals! They don’t give two shits where they get rubbed or who does it. Anybody who owns more than a couple cows can tell you that. I don’t think there’s a lot you can read into it unless you consider it bestiality when you rub your mutts belly. Of course, I didn’t read the article. I am lazy

Out of control, woke crap. There is nothing “gay” about the penguins, other than the author’s declaration that the two penguins sitting on some egg must be gay because they are the same sex. It’s stupid. It’d be the same as saying that two brothers are gay if they share an apartment and one of them has a kid. Or any two people of the same sex. Just another woke narrative…

It seems to me.....both sexes of penguins share in hatching penguin eggs, so if you have a flock of 100 penguins, 40 females and 60 males, come nesting season you'll end up with 20 males with no female partner. If you steal an egg from one nest and put it on the nest of a lone male, he will try and hatch the egg, and another lone male might help. It's their instinct to do so. It doesn't mean the penguin is gay. Unless you're a woke biologist with a warped imagination.

I'll see your gay penguins....

And raise you a chewed on coochie candle.

The customer alleged the product can cause injuries and is “inherently dangerous.”

That's the understatement of the year.

The customer alleged the product can cause injuries and is “inherently dangerous.”

That's the understatement of the year.
Eel, I definitely see an opportunity here for you to become an entrepreneur.

Just design a flavorful, phallic-shaped candle & market it with 'It tastes like the real thing' slogan. Probably also get some attention from the "I hate men but love dildos' crowd.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom