Yo Friends......

M

Moosie

It's been Awhile, Alot going on like usual. I have actually found a place I visit more on the web now then here or my site.. And no, it's not XXX rated, It's an Investing site.... ;)

All that being said, Just dropping a Howdee. I don't have any dancing picture with my boys, but I do have a family blog going if you guys want to keep up with the Moosie's. Kids growing up fast.

http://lifeatthewilliamsons.blogspot.com/

Hope all is well, Life is good, Live it up Boyz !!!

Africa in Less than 4 months, Will post pictures when I get back !!!!

-Moosie

People, they thin' I don't know a Buttload of Crap About the Gosple, but I do. (Nacho Libre)

glad its good!...............ya my son hits 14 this week!
thought you were going to ask for a hand out!
lol
rackmaster

HOW THE HELL ARE YA Moosie???

HOWS THE WINTER BEEN IN IDAHO???

LOOKED FOR YOU AT THE EXPO BUT DIDN'T SEE YOU ANYWHERE???

GOOD LUCK ON THE AFRICAN CRITTERS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

How do Moosie ?

I thought the HIV thing had finally got ya. glad to see your still kickin, we got us a new member named Feleno around here, he says he's friends with you & Larry Craig.
You gona give them Africans sum dance lessons ? :)

Good blog, Moosie! I'm keeping it on cuz the music is good. My son loves Fablehaven too. We're eagerly awaiting the next installment in that series and the next Eragon book as well. We've done Harry Potter too. Good books.

But we want DANCING!

Woosie,

Good to hear from you...Glad you and the family are doing well.Good luck in Africa and dont forget to take an extra pair of flip-flops in case the natives get jealous :)

horsepoop.gif

Moosie,

Glad life is good, I had a brother living in Nampa, recently moved with his family to Orlando Fl. The neighborhood in the blog looked familiar, thought you may have been in his ward.

_Mtngoat

>Moosie,
>
>Glad life is good, I had
>a brother living in Nampa,
>recently moved with his family
>to Orlando Fl. The neighborhood
>in the blog looked familiar,
>thought you may have been
>in his ward.
>
>_Mtngoat