Yo! Annual Cause Request

predator

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON May-10-09 AT 11:45PM (MST)[p]Hi Ya'll- Most of you know that I take up an annual cause, usually involving some sort of physical test. This year, I've signed up for the Relay for Life, the proceeds of which benefit the American Cancer Society.

I am betting there is not one person here that has not in some way been affected by cancer, be it a loved one, a friend or even yourself. Please support me as I join several of my own survivors in a walk of pride, and a Relay for Life.

I have a modest goal of 100 smackers, but you guys have always come through well above that, so I expect to reach my goal and my team's goal easily.

If there are any one of you that would like to join our team, or if you are cancer survivor and would like to particpate in the survivor activities, let me know and I'll send you the info. This event is in SLC, Utah in June.

Oh, might need the link, huh! https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/sit...11130248&PROXY_TYPE=20&1006245.donation=form1

Thanks in Advance, and pray someday a cure is found.

Pred

Good plan LP.

I will cut-n-paste the link and Email it out to her in Cali....so we both can toss a little $$$ to the cause.

Robb

Did everyone pony up?

You neo-cons are supposed to be so generous!

It's tax deductible!

I challenge the neo-cons to beat the libs this year!

Surely some of the more vocal members of MM can spare some change.

RUS

Pred,

Seem's to be a bit more civil,
when a certain kitty aint involved.
:)

Count me in young lady.

Larry

HEY Larry???

CIVIL???

I MISSED THIS THREAD UNTIL TODAY!!!

HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHAT Preddy MIGHT BE DOING FOR THE ANNUAL CAUSE THIS YEAR!!!

I DO CHALLENGE EVERY MM'ER ON HERE TO PONY UP JUST LIKE I ALWAYS DO!!!

AND FOR YOU COPPER BOY???

TELL EM WHERE & HOW YOU GOT THAT DONATION MONEY???

IT'S TIME TO COWBOY-UP FELLOW MM'ERS & GIVE JUST A LITTLE DONATION!!!

THANKS Preddy!!!

WE KNOW YOU'RE ALWAYS DOING GOOD THINGS IN THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom