Yep, its Texas.

Roy

5:30 PM today. Ridiculous. I freaking hate the heat.

88610810131720.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

He has to go fast in order to cool off. Roy how about 89 degrees for high and 60 degrees for low at night. You need to move to the hills in Northern CA.

RELH

At 121 there ain't enough beer in Texas to keep me cool.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Roy, remind us what part of Texas you are in. That is not comfortable, that's for sure. Went fishing a day ago, in a hogh mountain lake that is still surrounded by snowbanks. I iced the fish for the way home with said snow.

Temper the hot weather with all that big money you are making.

No wonder you're running red lights! You're taking pics while you're driving!

Anything over 105 is just too fuggin hot!

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Anything over 65 degrees is too hot for me, give me a stead 55 degrees and I can be happy.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Eel...My dad is down the road from you in Ft Bragg. He lives about 1/4 mile from the beach (if there were no trees you could see it)......He always said if he could do it again he would live about 1 mile inland, says it's still close enough to keep it cool but most days that the fog is socked in on the coast its beutifull and sunny a mile inland.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-13 AT 06:34PM (MST)[p]This was in Round Rock, Texas (just outside of Austin) - yesterday at 5:30 PM. To be fair, this is after the vehicle had been sitting in the sun for 3 hours in an asphalt parking lot while we were at a movie. The pic was taken before we started driving, right after I had started it up. The vehicle was not in motion when the pic was taken for you sticklers out there. It did cool down as we began to drive, reflecting the actual air temperature, but it never got down below 102.

Currently it is 7:33 PM, the sun has gone down and it is still 90 degrees.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Well Roy!

48 to low 50's here at night-early mornings,Finally!

Talked to a Guy From Houston Yesterday!

I said it seems to be Hotter than Normal this year!

He said:

If you think this is hot,You don't know what Hot really is!

I said:

You're right & I don't care to find out!:D

The TEXAN was quite Impressed with the Feel of the Basin Air!

Then We talked about Snow!

He was Not Impressed!:D

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Roy,

It is quite a bit cooler here in West Texas this summer than the last two. I don't want to see 60+ days in a row over 100 again anytime soon. We have been running 98 to 104 the past week or two here in the Abilene area. Humidity has been higher than normal though. I bet Round Rock IS miserable with the humidity and heat.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-13 AT 10:09AM (MST)[p]>Wimp......... Terry

YOU BETCHA!!

Awww - I didn't say I couldn't hack it, I just said I didn't like it!! I still live here don't I?

And I would absolutely HATE to live in some places in your state Terry! Rolled into Mesa one night, after it had been close to 120 there one day, it was still 113 at 10PM! Decided right there that I would never be moving there unless a perfect job opportunity came up.

This year has been significantly better, actually very mild in comparison to the previous few years. We are coming to the tail end (hopefully) of a vicious drought cycle that has produced some scorcher summers that begin in April and extend to November. 2009 and 2011 were record breaking years here. In 2009 we tied the previous record of 68 total 100 degree plus days, in 2011 there were 90. It was absolutely brutal. 2010 Wasn't that bad as far as extreme high heat was concerned, there were only 8 100 plus degree days, but from May 1 to September 26th, with only a few sparse exceptions, the highs were in the 90's and the lows only dipped below 80 once or twice during that whole period!

To top it off, I didn't have any AC in my car from 2008 to 2011, four summers of pure hell. Sure glad I have it now. You can say what you want about my Kio Rio, but I make sure that AC works like a champ!!

HOOK 'EM!

I live in Mesa Roy. In the summer it's typical for me to have low to mid 90 degree temps when I go out for my morning run.I run at 4:00 am :). I grew up in Montana and wouldn't trade an Arizona summer for a Montana winter. I have never had to shovel sunshine!! Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom