Yelum will be a TV Star!!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Everyone - Tomorrow night our buddy, Yelum (Larry Mower) will be on TV!! Adam Eakle, aka FSTOP here has a show called Roughin' It Outdoors. Anyone in Utah knows the show. Anyway, he'll be having Larry (Yelum) on tomorrow night talking about bucks, shed laws, antelope island, etc. For those who can, tune in. 11:00 Saturday Night.
For those who can't tune in, we'll post up a link to the show online when it gets uploaded.

Yelum buddy, do you feel like a TV star yet? LOL

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I heard PEAYDAY won't be watching?
Just razzin you YELLUM!

"When you're a celebrity"

Someday I'm gonna be famous, do I have talent, well ya
These days you don't really need it thanks to MM shows
Can't wait to date a supermodel, can't wait to sue my dad
Can't wait to wreck a Ferrari on my way to rehab

'Cause when you're an MM celebrity
It's adios reality
You can act just like a fool
People think you're cool
Just 'cause you're on MM
I can throw a major fit
When my latte isn't just how I like it
When they say I've gone insane
I'll blame it on the fame
And the pressures that go with
Being a MM celebrity

I'll get to cry to PEAYDAY when things don't go my way
And I'll get MM community service no matter which MM law I break
I'll make the supermarket tabloids, they'll write some awful stuff
But the more the MM'ers run my name down the more my price goes up

'Cause when you're a MM celebrity
It's adios reality
No matter what you do
People think you're cool
Just 'cause you're on MM
I can fall in and out of love
Have Arguements that last all month
When they go down the drain
I'll blame it on the MM fame
And say it's just so tough
Being an MM celebrity

So let's hitch up the wagons and head out west
To the land of the MM and the sun
We'll be real world bachelor MM jackass millionaires
Hey hey, MonsterMulies, here we come

'Cause when you're an MM celebrity
It's adios reality
No matter what you do
People think you're cool
Just 'cause you're on MM
Being a celebrity
Yeah celebrity

H_O_W Did you find a few " full cans " while you were scrapping the roads in the BAS.... er I mean the valley today???

Next will be the book signing with all his winter range Buck photo's!

TV star, noted author/photographer......I hope he don't forget his old buds....haha

I guess I will have to get up early and watch the show Larry...

Robb

Ill be watching, I remember when Adam had me on the show a few years ago about the shed hunting and he had me do the tip of the week with our WAM. Boy I tell you what never being in front of a camera like that sure was a pain. It was only the tip of the week but it took us like 2 hours to film it. LOL.

Cant waite to watch.

tip of the week??? huh? isnt yellum some crippled up has been?
let me guess... ur tip of the week is gonna go somethin like this....
now all u shed hunters make sure ur wheel chair has studded snow tires before ya head out. it could come in handy with snow still on the ground.

tip #2. dont eat or drink too much before goin out. the lighter u are the longer the guy pushin ur cripples arse around will last.

LOL, Geez Stinky, its been two weeks since I mashed your foot. Can't your momma get ya to stop whinnin yet.

Yelum

what of it! u still braggin to everyone how u kicked my arse at the expo? well enjoy the limelight. I'm bulkin up. I'll be ready for ya next time.

oh and btw. i used to have beautiful feet. they were the prettiest part of my body. now i have this one jacked up toenail that curls down all hideous like. i cry every night when i take my shoes off now.

Someone better warn "Basin_Bucks" about this program. He might pull his hair out when he sees it. It's his Island you know, and noboday is supposed to know about the shed hunt on the island.

Great segment! That place has such a unique beauty, and the deer herd on the island is definitely a public treasure.

I hunt. I fish. I VOTE.

Well I guess I am off Yellums freinds list as I talked to him just before this show and he never told me about it :(

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah
A old freind of the now famous Backwords MULEY (Larry Mowers)
YELUM

Man I was excited to watch it but the news put me to sleep!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Hey Clynt, it was filmed a couple weeks after I saw you, but don't feel bad. I didn't even tell my family. Adam did a dang good job for what he had to work with.

Yelum

Larry and Adam, awesome clip you guys done, Larry thanks for all the emails,updates and pics of the island bucks, But most of all thank you for your friendship and the few trips that we took together out there will always be remembered.....Your the man.......

O the power of TV media, nice job n good jab Yelum lets see if they hunt it now .Save Yelums Island

Come one FSTOP, let's get that video up. I missed it saturday night, but REALLY want to see it.

Yelum, you probably got the clip to post? Can't wait to see it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom