Yearly challenge to end the BS time

hossblur

Long Time Member
Done this one for a few years. Lots of yapping, but still, not a single video posted.

The challenge for all the guys in here squeaking about tag cuts, post a video, of you ripping up your tag, today. Show the public you mean what you say, that you'd rather sit home, than be a opportunist.

No need to tap, post the video

Hey Hossy!

I Don't Have Video Proof Like You Wanna See!

Most Of Mine Were Surely SHREDDED By The UDWR after I Sent/Took Them Back!

My Tags Had a Mile Or Two on Them!

Why I Keep Banging My Head Against a Cement Wall I Do Not Know!

Come on, don't go hunt and do the "I didn't shoot nothing" game.

Sit home. That's what all the "cut tags", guys are calling for, so if youre one of those guys, then lead by example.

Hey Hossy!

I Don't Do That Kinda Sshitt That Cheap!

Costs Me Quite A Bit Of Money To Eat Them Tags & Turn Them Back!

Hoss, we all know that Bessy only wants everyone else to not get tags. He's completely disinterested in doing anything that impacts him. His plan is to get everyone else to not hunt so he has all the furry critters to himself.

Hell Right, am I right bessy?

Hoss, we all know that Bessy only wants everyone else to not get tags. He's completely disinterested in doing anything that impacts him. His plan is to get everyone else to not hunt so he has all the furry critters to himself.

Hell Right, am I right bessy?

He's not alone

And we both , not a single vid will get posted.

Done this one for a few years. Lots of yapping, but still, not a single video posted.

The challenge for all the guys in here squeaking about tag cuts, post a video, of you ripping up your tag, today. Show the public you mean what you say, that you'd rather sit home, than be a opportunist.

No need to tap, post the video
I guess this somehow makes sense in YOUR head???

Now, you want what and for why?
I'm usually pretty quick but I cannot stay up with your logic.

Zeke

There is missing context from the post, but those he’s talking to know it. Hoss is calling out those that cry for tag cuts to obtain their tags and then cut them up.

Basically he’s saying “if you want tag cuts, put your money where your mouth is.”

People like Bess bawl every year about too many tags, then head out into the hills with a tag in hand. I guess Hoss is calling bessy a hypocrite. Am I Hell-Right, Hoss?

There is missing context from the post, but those he’s talking to know it. Hoss is calling out those that cry for tag cuts to obtain their tags and then cut them up.

Basically he’s saying “if you want tag cuts, put your money where your mouth is.”

People like Bess bawl every year about too many tags, then head out into the hills with a tag in hand. I guess Hoss is calling bessy a hypocrite. Am I Hell-Right, Hoss?
Thanks Vanilla,
Hoss usually makes sense (although we sometimes disagree like an old married couple) but this time had me thinking he was back on the sauce!

Zeke

Bess is the last one anyone should be calling out with a tag in hand. Dude hasn't hunted once since I have been on this website and that is a LONG time :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Vanilla,
Hoss usually makes sense (although we sometimes disagree like an old married couple) but this time had me thinking he was back on the sauce!

Zeke

In fairness, I've never got off it.

I sometimes forget that not everyone memorized everything I ever posted.

Yes. What Vanilla posted is absolutely true.

There's a list of dudes, not just Bess, who talk the same "I'd prefer quantity over quality, so we should cut tags". Then of course, they put in for every tag they could, hunted every tag they got, all while telling anyone who listens it's the opportunists that cause the problem.

So. For the last few years I've given them a "safe space" to put up or shut up.

I've yet to see a single vid.

I do get the "well I didn't shoot a dink, piss cutter, little deer", line.

BUT THEY DID HUNT. They just don't want YOU to hunt.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom