Year end MM award nominations.

Long Time Member
Biggest plick: Overton for all around shenanigins.

Smallest plick: Overton for reasons which cannot be expounded on but should be abundantly obvious by said award.

Gentleman of the year award: Elkassassin. This nomination is due to his consistent efforts of outreach on MM with his well thought out threads, responses, and effort to extend the olive branch of brotherhood to all.

Humanitarian of the year: Zigger nominated for his continual efforts to put an end to crass replies and bickering as well as his relentless pursuit of proper grammar in the written English language.

Longest living MM member: This years award is so far tied with the nominations of Eel and Kilo.

Tall tale award: Colorado boy for his piece of fiction.

Awards still open and not yet nominated are Foot in mouth award, Most money spent on tag soup award, Most deactivated account award, and a handful of others I'm sure to be forgetting.

If any of you have any further nominations they should be submitted here no later than December 27, 2012 at 12 noon at which point founder will evaluate each nomination on the basis of merit and finalize all such awards.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

2012 National Audubon Society "Friends to Raptor's" award goes
to none other than Mr. Joey "sageadvice" Cardoza. This award was given due to his unconditional support, and love for the birds of prey.

Most recently Mr. Cardosa was instrumental in implementing the "Osprey Recovery" program in Uinta County Basin. Due to the failing numbers of these Osprey's, Mr. Cardoza was a strong advocate of reduced creel limits for sportsmans in order to increase the food supply for these wonderful birds.

Although controversial at times, Mr. Cardoza's program is rapidly gaining support with the local Basinites.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-12 AT 04:57PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-12 AT 04:47?PM (MST)

Make you puke too nice a guy award : Eldo. Way to politically correct and probably wouldn't say chit even if he had a mouthful of it. Kinda pisses me off!! Lol. Make a good kindergarten teacher or cancer doctor, way to positive. Just razzin ya Eldo...a little bit;)

Woodruff, I did all that? Dang!

I humbly accept this award on behalf of all those poor Brown and red-tailed Hawks that chose to do their chicken thieven in the yard of my Grandpa's Ranch. He paid me $.50 a piece cash for each one i'd bust on down as a kid. That bounty paid kept me in 22lr ammo and as far as i knew at 10 years old, he WAS the law in those parts. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sorry to cut in fellas but I need to help with the advertising plugs for the site and this contest.

This post has brought to you in partnership and with a generous grant from Dryboot Painting LLC. Dryboot has been in the painting business for several years now and what sets him apart is his willingness to paint wearing nothing but a mask and a thong. No job to big and no job too small...and he means 'any' job. So for all your residential, commercial, or recreational painting needs support Dry Boot Painting.

Just read what these happy testimonials have to say about Dryboot Painting.

"We were in need of our Clubhouse being painted. It was in a shambles and did not have good color. We contacted Dryboob and not only did he give us a free consultation, he gladly said he could work around our clubhouse activities to get the job done. Dryboob really added to the feng shui of our paint and personality decor."

' Secret Clubhouse mngt.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I nominate Eldorado as our Liberal In House Main Stream Media Poster...

He's to the point.Likes a rising post count.Thanks for sharing.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Biggest plick: Overton for all
>around shenanigins.
>
>Smallest plick: Overton for reasons
>which cannot be expounded on
>but should be abundantly obvious
>by said award.
>
>Gentleman of the year award:
>Elkassassin. This nomination is
>due to his consistent efforts
>of outreach on MM with
>his well thought out threads,
>responses, and effort to extend
>the olive branch of brotherhood
>to all.
>
>Humanitarian of the year: Zigger
>nominated for his continual efforts
>to put an end to
>crass replies and bickering as
>well as his relentless pursuit
>of proper grammar in the
>written English language.
>
>Longest living MM member: This
>years award is so far
>tied with the nominations of
>Eel and Kilo.
>
>Tall tale award: Colorado boy
>for his piece of fiction.
>
>
>Awards still open and not yet
>nominated are Foot in mouth
>award, Most money spent on
>tag soup award, Most deactivated
>account award, and a handful
>of others I'm sure to
>be forgetting.
>
>If any of you have any
>further nominations they should be
>submitted here no later than
>December 27, 2012 at 12
>noon at which point founder
>will evaluate each nomination on
>the basis of merit and
>finalize all such awards.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

i second the nomination for overton being the biggest plick. TRUE STORY

Is carrying the biggest burden as good as I get for all my years of service???
I demand something better. ( or I am out of here) :)

Seriously, you fellas really let me down, I was hoping for at least a Most likely to ______, or best dressed, or biggest temper. SHEESH =-)

>Seriously, you fellas really let me
>down, I was hoping for
>at least a Most likely
>to ______, or best dressed,
>or biggest temper. SHEESH =-)
>

Well can we throw you in for the "best rack" category?? Pics needed for admittance to category... Helping NV out a little on the judging. This is a mule deer hunting websit ya know;)

>Woodruff, I did all that? Dang!
>
>
>I humbly accept this award on
>behalf of all those poor
>Brown and red-tailed Hawks that
>chose to do their chicken
>thieven in the yard of
>my Grandpa's Ranch. He paid
>me $.50 a piece cash
>for each one i'd bust
>on down as a kid.
> That bounty paid kept
>me in 22lr ammo and
>as far as i knew
>at 10 years old, he
>WAS the law in those
>parts. :)
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

There are worse awards }>

>>Seriously, you fellas really let me
>>down, I was hoping for
>>at least a Most likely
>>to ______, or best dressed,
>>or biggest temper. SHEESH =-)
>>
>
>Well can we throw you in
>for the "best rack" category??
>Pics needed for admittance to
>category... Helping NV out a
>little on the judging. This
>is a mule deer hunting
>websit ya know;)

Well in all fairness, I can't post mine tell you guys show me yours, I don't want to get the booby prize,cause I am the only one entered...... I WANT TO WIN!!! (Post em up):)

Thanks 1911 for the plug. Times are tough and advertising is a great way to increase business.

First and foremost I would like to thank Founder for unlimited pop up ads now running in the general, mule deer, elk, campfire, shed hunting, political, and pretty much every other I didn't mention. Heck for the price I'd expect lube at no extra cost???
When 1911 first approached me about painting Chubhouse Inc. I was very hesitant. I've never been around that kind of... umm. expression before. But after a few days there I realized they are people too.
I have been very blessed in my painting career. Traveled all over the world and well words just do not do my work justice. I will let the pics do the talking. Thank you 1911

This is one of my first jobs
8632imagesca8p378z.jpg

My work has graced the cover of every popular mag in the world. 1,000s of happy clients
8400unbelievable-body-painting-01.jpg

This is one of my favorite creations. Beautiful rolling country. CAN I just tell you it is very hard to get paint in all the crevices. But I got it done
7054unbelievable-body-painting-05.jpg

RUS Ain't out of this!

He gets the 'I did Ask' 'He did tell' Award for thinkin He can Fix all the Problems in the World by letting His Buddy Take all the Assault Rifles & Hi-Capacity Clips,JUDAS!

Hand your Deer Rifle in too RUS while you're at it!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

Is that:Take 15% off?

Or Tack another 15% on?

If I had Listened!

>Is that:Take 15% off?
>
>Or Tack another 15% on?
>
>
>If I had Listened!
>I wouldn't be here today Living
>& Dieing with the Choices
>I've made!

If its anything like his poker playing, he will take it all off then put 15% back on ...just sayin !!!

Fireball,

Thanks for the P.M. desperately wanting a bid asap. We here at dryboobpainting LLC strive to please every potential customer to their full expectations. But... there is no reason to leave another message. The first 47 were more than sufficient!

Thanks,

Briant Hemingway
President and CEO
Dryboob painting LLc.
801-668-####

>
>
>Fireball,
>
>
> Thanks for
>the P.M. desperately wanting a
>bid asap. We here
>at dryboobpainting LLC strive to
>please every potential customer to
>their full expectations. But...
> there is no reason
>to leave another message. The
>first 47 were more than
>sufficient!

Sorry patience isnt my strong suit, so can you sqeeze me in so I can post my pic to win the rack contest ???

Hey, WTF? What am I, chopped liver?

I've been a peckerhead all year and I don't even get a dishonarable mention?

Plick.

>Geeeez oh meeez.......if your going to
>post girlie pics, post 'em
>clear and not so pixilated!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Easy PUNK!

When boot Paints these Chicks up and it's not a Great Job,He gets to Re-Paint them!:D

If I had Listened!

>Hey, WTF? What am I, chopped
>liver?
>
>I've been a peckerhead all year
>and I don't even get
>a dishonarable mention?
>
>Plick.

Smittty don't worry "You're pretty"!!!

And from what I hear you get best legs.

"If I had Listened!"

Well elkboonie, if you and Ziggeret had listened you wouldn't have been wrong everytime. Therefore I nominate..... elkass for HEAD IN AXX AWARD

Hang in there sooner or later you'll pick a winner LOL.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Can I nominated 1911's last years cartoon rendition of the Hi-a-watha and the piece pipe? (sitting around the campfire and tee-pee. Post it up for old times sakes.........

>Rans ya plick! WTH?
>
>elkassassinnn = most elusive member

Well RUGSTER!

You did Track me down once!

I'll have to admit!

I was a little Nervous!:D:D:D

RAZZIN Ya Bud!

If I had Listened!

"Well can we throw you in for the "best rack" category??"

I'm confused...... Isn't that and the "Biggest Burden" Category the same thing?....... Terry

I nominate myself for oldest, most obnoxious, most opinionated MM azzhole......well, maybe I am NOT the oldest.

Who really is oldest?

I'll be 66 on 12/26.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

>"Well can we throw you in
>for the "best rack" category??"
>
>
>I'm confused...... Isn't that and the
>"Biggest Burden" Category the
>same thing?....... Terry

I never thought of it like that .....I'll take it ;-)

Nickman I thought you were in your 30s boy was I off ;-)

I'll nominate myself for being the most intolerant of youngster muzak, especially if it has a rap type sound, which apparently I can not distinguish from other youngster muzak.

Nickman asks...."Who really is oldest?

I'll be 66 on 12/26.

Well Nicky, I don't think I am the oldest but on 3/29/2013.....I will be 71 years old.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Who was Pres when you was born?

The honorable Harold Truman in my case. Makes me a lot younger than Kilo.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Best Aggitator/Joke Teller of a Woman = ~Z~!

Does it in a round-a-bout way though where dry_boob receives all the Credit!:D

If I had Listened!

Best Hat Trick:Rutnbuck at the Monticello Steak House!:D

If I had Listened!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom