Year 2024 hunt

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-09 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]I'll be 75 years old and will have 18 points for Wyoming. I was just wondering what unit I should put in for?

I like to plan ahead and start scouting now.

Eel

Edit: These will be deer points.

Hell Eel, by that age you'll be able to apply as a handicap!! Lol :)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Eel

There won't be any deer left by then so don't wait any longer. By the way you are old. I'll only be 71 in 2024.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-09 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]Buck only. Two point or better. Preferably with no mountains or hills.

Eel

You'll still be at the Gitmo re-education camp then eel....sorry.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

In 2024 i will be the ripe old age of 42. Man ill be old!

I would hunt in the city limits around the evanston area. Avoid big back yards with dogs running free. The trophy bucks can be found in any subdivision but you must be patient. Those city limit deer dont get to be 2 or 3 years old by being dumb.

Spend as much time sitting on the back porch in a rocker, sipping on your favorite drink.

Send me a P.M and i can show you a few areas that are wheel chair accessable

That would be "128"

late season hunt

Deer down on the winter range

Not too many tags given

Lots of 130-160 class bucks to pick from

Decent possibility of a bigger one

By then, you might have enough points to draw it :)

Joey

Eel,

Now why did you have to go and say that and get me PO'd......damn you. I hope that you do apply each year and give them your money.
Sure hope I am still around to see you make that trip, hey about getting me out of the "Old Folks Home" and bring me along just to watch you miss a 50' shot...LOL

Gee, I guess being an Octogenarian ain't going to help me huh?

Brian

Brian, we'll go together. By the time we get to the Star, we'll forget why we were there, eat and head back home.

Eel

You'll be at the top of the list for a chance at a trophy Whitetail in the Wyoming Range.

Rump

>Brian, we'll go together. By the
>time we get to the
>Star, we'll forget why we
>were there, eat and head
>back home.
>
>Eel

Hey Eel,

Can I go? I don't think I will go hunting but I would like to have dinner at the Star and you could leave me in Elko so I could enjoy that fine Nevada hospitality and pick me up on the way back. Hmmmmm.. Second thought I'll be 74 years old and that hospitality idea might not be an option by than. Well it was just a thought...

I could join ya at the Star. I did get to eat there this summer. One might say I lost my girly figure.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom