Yeah - I'm safe...

Roy

Shooter on the UT campus this morning with an AK-47. No one else but him was hurt as he ended up taking his own life, but he sure scared the hell out of everyone by firing off a few rounds outside one of the busiest spots on campus. I wasn't on campus today but would have been if I wouldn't have seen one of my Prof's in a hallway yesterday and got her to sign some paperwork that I needed to turn in, would have had to go to her office this morning right at 8 - right across the street - in fact I probably would have parked in the "Loading Zone" right where this kid ran by. I imagine I would have been right there for it or locked down all day because of it. Blessed I guess...

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/cont...010/09/28/police_on_scene_of_shooting_on.html

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Scary stuff Roy. Glad no one else was hurt and glad you're safe.

mod2.jpg

I bet you feel guilty about leading him into MM which eventually led him to go over the edge now don't you. :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Was it Homerj?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

No it wasn't Carlos - but I did see him the other day. He just smiled and waved....

Thanks all - it was a somber day.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom