yea, They are for real!

ELKOHOLIC

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-11 AT 03:26PM (MST)[p]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Elkoholic/byulogo.gif

byulogo.gif

No. yakima!!! I new I should have posted in the Utah forum:)

(oYo) ?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

We shall see. They play one top 25 team all year and split with them. I hardly think that makes them national contenders.

>We shall see. They play
>one top 25 team all
>year and split with them.
> I hardly think that
>makes them national contenders.

who did they split with?

>We shall see. They play
>one top 25 team all
> I hardly think that

Umm....NO. BYU has at least 5 wins over ranked teams, and 2 wins over top 5 teams. SDSU twice, both times in the top 5, Utah State, Arizona, St. Marys.....Currently 3rd in RPI, 22nd in SoS.

2a0fcsk.gif

>We shall see. They play
>one top 25 team all
> I hardly think that

Huh?

>>We shall see. They play
>>one top 25 team all
>>year and split with them.
>> I hardly think that
>>makes them national contenders.
>
>Huh?

Plus one!!!

I'm going to sound like a racist on this one BUT man I love watching a bunch of white guy's that can play basketball for a change.....GO COUGS!!!

Bull, It's ok to hate em, but your either not into college ball or your seeing something that the rest of the country hasn't noticed yet. Do you know how the AP Poll works?

byulogo.gif

>St. Mary's?? Arizona? they both
>suk. Wait until the play
>a Big East team.

Not saying BYU is way better than anyone in the Big East, especially the top half, but this statement is stupid. I hate the "power conference" arguments. I guess we'll find out in the tourney. The fact is, any team can win or lose on any given day. All these kids can do is come out and play to win, which they have done as good as anybody else in the country. I think they deserve some credit for that.

I agree with you legacy. Look what happened to Duke yesterday. They did look good yesterday, but its so much fun to stir the campfire around here, I can't resist!

By the way, I really don't think they are "a bunch of white guys". Maybe a team with some white guys.

>I agree with you legacy.
>Look what happened to Duke
>yesterday. They did look good
>yesterday, but its so much
>fun to stir the campfire
>around here, I can't resist!
>
>
>By the way, I really don't
>think they are "a bunch
>of white guys".
> Maybe a team with
>some white guys.

Actually, they are. There is only 2 non-whites on the team. Granted both of those are big contributors, but I doubt if there is a more white team in the country.
2a0fcsk.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom