Yard Sale?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Lots of yard sales going on in my neck of the woods today. I'm not one that usually stops at them but i'd like to hear from those that do and some stories of stops that might have paid off in a big way.

My stop today got me two queen sized comforters and a wool blanket, can always use, in brand new condition for a buck apiece, a half a bag of PB books that i haven't read yet but will this winter, another dollar, a 6' wood ladder with paint pot shelf, free, a couple oversize soup bowl mugs along with a couple big coffee mugs, new, dollar total. I spent like $5. all together and i feel like i stole the stuff.lol

What did you get? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

What Year & Month are the PlayBoy's?

You're Waitin till Winter to Read them?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

lol, that PB would be "paper back"

joey.

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

You done good Joey! All we need now is a good long wet winter to go along with your purchases.:)

I have a friend (the same guy who just entered his non-typical mule deer in B&C) who hits all the yard sales. I guess he does okay. He gets lots of good deals and then has his own yard sale and sells most of it. He claims to make money and I believe him.

Actually I need to start checking them out. I know there is hidden treasure out there once in awhile.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

IT WAS NOT A YARD SALE, BUT A AUCTION. I BID 10 BUCKS ON A BOX OF STUFF THAT HAD NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED/RANDOM. AMONG MISC. WOMENS CLOTHES, TOYS, AND JUNK WAS A NICE .357 SW IN A COOL HOLSTER. IT MADE MY DAY !!!!........SHOT WELL, SOLD IT !!!.................YD.

Now yer talking!

To think of it, i got my lawn mower at a yard sale. It's a newer looking Craftsmen, always starts on the second or third pull, works great, picked it up for $20.

i also got a "Derringer" black powder pistol that they thought was a toy. The springs don't feel right, it needs going thru but it's real and for .50 cents, can't lose there.

Joey

Not a yard sale but I cleaned out a house I got with a piece of land I bought that had a 20 year old push mower still in the box and an Aladin lamp base no chimney. Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom