Yard sale scam!!!!

Hardway

Very Active Member
I recently purchased some Items on Ebay (paint brushes, hand tools, pvc fittings, etc.) and now I noticed the guy is advertising the same items for sale at a yard sale......Definatley giving negative feedback to this ebay scammer!

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I'll be damned! I'm already on my way from central Cali to the yard sale in northern Cali and now you're telling me the dude's a scammer? Shyt, where the hell else am I going to find the paintbrushes and pvc fittings I need? Thanks for getting the word out. I just flipped a d*ck on the highway and am heading home now! :)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

The seller did not state where the items were being shipped from.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I saw a phone number for the sale at 707-599-xxxx as the last 4 numbers were blocked out. That number must be up in northern section of CALI close to Oregon.....wonder who lives up there?

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom