Yanks Upset with Big Papi

I'm just happy to see Ortiz acting like Big Papi again...go Sox!! Loved the bat flip!

You know who has an annoying way of getting rid of the bat? Torii Hunter...on EVERY hit...but I still like the guy!

Joe Girardi is a punk azz little whiner! Of all the things to complain about, Girardi might be more concerned with how Boston has now come from way behind to overtake his Yanks in the standings.

I'm certainly no fan of Ortiz but he's paid his dues and if he tosses his bat different than what other teams like, so what. I say Girardi had better concern himself more about his own team as i can't see him holding down the Yanks manager job for very long with them in second or third place in their own division.

West Coast bias is alive, go Giants!!

Joey

GIRARDI IS PISSED AT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE BOSOX ARE JUST ABOUT TO SWEEP THE YANKMES AGAIN FOR THE 2ND TIME IN THE BRONX THIS YEAR. JOE ALSO FORGETS THAT ORTIZ IS NOT HIS PLAYER, WHO CARES WHAT THE MGR. OF THE YANKMES SAYS OR THINKS......YD.

...about as exciting as the blown kiss...where and why do you find this trivial worthless sh!t??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom