Yahoo headline

"Suggest"? LOL. Yup that makes it a legit study and validates the wolves. Terrible dumb.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Did they really use the word "elks" in that article?
They didn't talk about the "deers" or "sheeps" at all.

While there might be some truth to the study, it shows that nobody cares about the elk(s) that die from unwanted predation.

Zeke

I wonder how much in pay and benefits we're paying for those biologists to count all the seeds in the bear ##### they find!!!

>I wonder how much in pay
>and benefits we're paying for
>those biologists to count all
>the seeds in the bear
>##### they find!!!

We'd all be surprised Topgun! It takes a keen intellect and superior training to root through bear #### and check for berries!

Zeke

I couldn't resist. I had to comment on the article. Of course, given the opinion stated I'm sure yahoo will remove it....

Yahoo @#@#$@#$!@#!! deleted my first post which I thought was clearly stated and not that harsh. Posted another one which I'm sure will also be deleted....doesn't fit their agenda....

I'm all for hiring the handicapped but should we really allow them to write articles for Yahoo news. That article would get blasted as a high school research paper. What the hell are elks?

ELKS.....members of the Elk Lodge in any given town that has a lodge.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

They are right... The Grizz are fat because "elks96" is not up taking them out... Figured I was famous!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom