Ya know what's scary??

never_catch

Long Time Member
This kid really believes he can be the next MJ or KB24, that's scary!! Boston, Miami, and Orlando might be in some serious trouble!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Jungle Tennis ...It is what it is I guess.... :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

If he can keep doing what he is doing over the next 10 years he will be in the same company as them. Here's the deal...he's been in the league 4 years? He will probably be the MVP. He is as equally important to his team as Jordan was to his and Kobe is to his. Rose has great physical control of his body as do the other two. He can shoot from the outside, unlike Jordan (not a great shooter). He is a better passer than both Jordan and Kobe. If he has 3 more years like this one, this topic will be more talked about. It is waaaay too early to even consider him HALF as good career wise as Jordan and Kobe. LeBron hasn't even fulfilled his quest to be in the conversation with Jordan and Kobe. LeBron still needs 4 or 5 more years with the numbers he's got to be in the equation.

Look out for the Durantulla!! I love watchin' him play. Looking to get tickets to Lakers/ Thunder for April 10th.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

As much as I think Dwight Howard deserves it too, Rose should be the MVP this season...Boozer and Noah have missed a lot of games this season and the Bulls are still the 1 seed in the East. This is Rose's 3rd year in the league and he can penetrate the rim and finish as good as anyone!!

Durant is another badass young guy but the difference is he's just an absolute scoring machine!! I think the Thunder will see the Lakers in the Western Finals unless Duncan is able to come back strong in a hurry. When Kobe retires I'm sure I'll find myself watching Durant tear it up. Wiz, that sounds like a great game to go see though, hope you're able to make it and dammit I'm jealous!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom