Ya gotta be cautious

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-19 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]When answering any questions coming from the wife.

We had, maybe have, a mouse problem. So, I'm dumping poison, glue traps, mothballs, etc.

Then I catch this sneaky little turrrd running across my freshly sanitized counter. I grab a 4 quart sauce pan and commence to playing whack a mouse.

I missed of course.

But.....

The little shhhit made a tactical mistake and headed for the first hole he could find.

The insinkerator.

Didn't hesitate a bit.

Now the boss wants to know what the clicking sound is when she flips the switch.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Take the 5th. and do not admit nothing or you will be the Adam Henry for the rest of the month.

RELH

What's the Counter-top looking like?:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

You best dig that mouse skull out when she ain't lookin before it starts to stink!

#livelikezac

Now the boss wants to know what the clicking sound is when she flips the switch.

I know what I would do.

Let me unplug the motor dear. Since your hands are smaller, reach in there and see what it is.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-19 AT 10:21PM (MST)[p]let the disposer and the water run and turn up the TV....it'll clear....add a lemon

8573020190327203131.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom