YA BABY!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Bout time we seen some NASCAR Action!

I think there was a couple Swings Throwed too!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

STFU SMACKDADDY!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

i think I'll stick with my horse racing there ol timer. much more exciting and its something normal folk can actually afford to participate in.

Hey stinkbug?

Them Horses Race/Run in Circles too!:D

I Think you ought to get your Own NASCAR Team & let me Drive!:D

Not Sayin You wouldn't make a Good Driver!

Just don't know if you could get in the Drivers seat!:D

NASCAR was cool back in 1975 .....
Rules kill all sports! ( If driving was a sport! Like Bowling or Darts!!)
Jester

There should be a NASCAR OCTAGON to use after each Race!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom