YA BABY!!! Tony WRECKS!!!

B

bobcatbess

NEED I SAY MORE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

............Oh....I so can't WAIT until Bessie gets his deer spot invaded by some azzwipe on a quad....I am going to love it! May just hire it done.

Hit a bobcat on the road yesterday............ guess it wasn't the right one.

Stewart got hosed....couldn't beat him fair.

Rubbin is racin!!! Poor Tony. I love seeing one jackass run into another. Hats of to Burton and RCR 1-2-3 is a first ever for Richard. What a class act.

EASY nickman!!!

I KNOW YOU Tony SUCK-ASSES CAN'T HANDLE MY RAZZIN!!!

THATS WHY I DISH IT OUT TO YOU!!!

YOUR FIRST COMMENT???

ALREADY BEEN THERE!!!

ALREADY DONE THAT!!!

DID YOU KNOW I'M KNOWN FOR LETTING THE AIR OUT OF EM???

I'M NOT TALKING THE TIRES EITHER!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I can take the razzin - no problem - but can you take it when Tony climbs the fence at the end of the season???!!!

For Tony - it ain't the number of times you get knocked out of a race but how many you knock out before the year is over! This is just what he needs - a little chip on his shoulder from some rough racing early in the year! Watch out - SMOKE WILL BE LETHAL!

GO SMOKE!
UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Bessie..........that was why I brought it up....I knew you been there and had a quad tag or 2!!!!.

LOL, my skin ain't THAT soft.

Rubbin' is racin' and razzin' is razzin'!

I was hoping Tony would win so he would cut that ugly fricken hair of his. I'm not a big fan of smoke so I did think it was pretty funny that Harvick slid up the track into him.

You gotta admit, Jeff Burton is a class act and it was good to see him win.

It sure isn't Smokes lucky Track.
The last three years he has led
the most laps, and doesn't end up
winning.

Just wait, He will start winning.

By the way Bessy who is your driver ?

GO SMOKE !!!

Bessie likes Gordon! - And Little E!

JK - I think he just likes seeing Tony, Gordon and Earnhardt lose.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I chuckled when Fat Tony wrecked. I laughed my ass off when Kyle Busch wrecked. I do not like Kyle. Not sure why, maybe it is the zits? I don't like Fat Tony because he is pretty good. I love to hate him!

"E" is running strong in his new hot rod. I think Victory Lane is in the near future? Within 3 more races?

>I chuckled when Fat Tony wrecked.
>I laughed my ass off
>when Kyle Busch wrecked. I
>do not like Kyle. Not
>sure why, maybe it is
>the zits? I don't like
>Fat Tony because he is
>pretty good. I love to
>hate him!
>
>"E" is running strong in his
>new hot rod. I think
>Victory Lane is in the
>near future? Within 3 more
>races?

I can't stand either one of the Busch Brothers. It's really funny to hear them get booed at their hometown track in Vegas.

I hope Jr can break this victory drought that he has been in soon. It's been awile since I've been able to celebrate a win in a points race.

To each there own, I don't mind
The Biff and Kenseth, I am not a
big fan of Cousin Carl though.

Mark Martin has always been one
of my favorites, I think he would
still be able to compete for 5 to 10
years if he kept racing.

GO SMOKE !!!

"Stewart got hosed....couldn't beat him fair"

There's always an excuse.

It'll be even better to watch Tony and JG crash into each other. Hopefully soon.

It's Bush's fault!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom