Xmas gifts

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
So what are you guys hoping for for Xmas from Cabelas, Sportsmens, etc? I got a new 1/2HP meat grinder from Cabelas last Friday for an early xmas present and it works awesome. Made Chili on Sunday for 25 people with some rough ground elk calf meat....yummy!

My favorite gift and what I always hope for is a cabelas gift card... First purchase in there every year is the sportsmans license/tag package

I will be upgrading my shotgun. Retiring the old Remington 1100 and getting a Benelli Super Vinci. I will also get the sportsman's pack license from the bride.

+1. Hmmmm..... Spotting scope... Magazines for the handgun and ammo.... Hmmmm.... NEW BOW :D its time for an upgrade but not gunna happen this year. Sooo..... Gift Cards

Wilderness Athlete packages. Maybe a few cases of cliff bars? Always love new polypropelyne(sp?)socks.

I try to hive a list to my wife that I would actually use, and I might actually get.

JBB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom