XD40 Subcompact.

Elk_Nuts

Thoughts/Comments?

Likes/Dislikes?

Ect.

-John Wayne

I've got the XD(M) in .40 w/3.8" barrel - cannot say enough good things about this gun. Fits your hand like none other. Almost went with the 4.5" barrel but liked the size of this one better. Good luck.

I shoot the 45XD- as far as quality, it was between this one and the Glock, and frankly, the XD just plain felt better in my hand...

I shoot regularly and love the XD. I wear it around often as well... CCW

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

My XD in .45 has never failed. I have shot Glocks and I too, like the XD a little better.

I have the xdm 40 with the 4.5 barrel. I love the gun, I need to shoot more though but I am good enough to kill rabbits.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Have shot my father in laws xd 40 and it was a nice gun. Its supposed to be safer than the Glock. I prefer my 1911, nothing fits the hand better than a 1911

I have the XD9 Subcompact and it is awesome. I have about 3000 rounds through it with only one failure due to soft brass. I can shoot it more accurately than any pistol I've ever shot. For concealed carry (assuming you have or get a permit), I highly recommend the Crossbreek Supertuck.

Thanks for the reply's. I picked one up to use as a concealed carry. Have heard a lot of good things about the XD

-John Wayne

I like the XD better than the Glock because you can shoot reloaded lead bullets in it. Much cheaper practice ammo. That being said, you can't go wrong with either. 40 in a subcompact is a little snappy, but it hits harder than a 9.

I started carrying a little Kel Tec .380 because my XD 45 compact was so big and heavy I just didn't carry it very often. I know lots of guys will say .380 is too small, but I would rather have a .380 in my pocket than a 45 sitting back at the house because it was too big an heavy and I didn't feel like toting the thing around.

Yhea....If Im going to shoot someone I want to kill em outright,.380 is womans CCG.

>Yhea....If Im going to shoot someone
>I want to kill em
>outright,.380 is womans CCG.
>

Lol have you seen the new rounds for them?? I sure wouldn't one hitting me.

The XD is a glock on steriods in my opinion. I own the XD 40 subcompact and it is my carry gun. I use a cross breed super tuck(http://crossbreedholsters.com) as my holster and this combination works well for me. You will not be disappointed with this gun.

Great Gun, I own a Glock, and an XD.
If I were buying a new MP type gun, subcompact. I would go with the Smith and Wesson, or the Rugerr (yes Ruger)
I think they have leaped ahead of the XD.

But all great guns!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom