X9C White Mountains

H

HuntNoil

Anyone familiar with deer hunting the zone x9c? Just got back from a week hunt there with no success going to go back next week again need some info....

What area's did you check? There's some big country in there with small Deer numbers...I grew up there!

2010 Bowtech Destroyer 340...

Georgee I sent you a pm...thanks for responding...are you from the central coast by any chance?

Drought conditions are terrible in this zone........especially high.

There are very few water sources and the feed is scarce......so are the deer.

You will be in far better habitat if you forget the mountains and hunt the Owens River basin between Bishop and Independence.

It's still a tough hunt, but at least you are in an area with food and water and some HUGE bucks.

Lots of public ground and great access. I would hunt the river on the northwest edge of Tinemaha Dam, north to the alfalfa fields.

NOTE: Any claim by Ike that he grew up here is a bold faced lie!
He may have lived here, but he damn sure ain't "grown up"......just older. LOL!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom