X6A tags??????

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
I didn't draw!!! But know where a guy can kill a buck, or two guys can kill 2 bucks.

This unit NOW has a good deer population. I'm willing to help someone out. I've seen a few while wood cutting but nothing that made me say, "WOW" yet.

I know where there were "clumps" of bucks last year. PM me if you drew this tag.

My brother and his wife drew x6a archery tags. He's on here under tesmitty. I'm sure any ideas would be appreciated.

100,000 acres, mostly in 6A did help BUT there are pockets of bucks where I haven't seen them in 15 years.

Have tesmitty PM me. I'm spending 4 days up there this weekend camping, just riding the horses and quads. Will be out during prime time spotting. Just something to do.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 00:32AM (MST)[p]Sorry if I didn't respond to your PMs yet. I've been busy. For the early archery and rifle hunters, the bucks are still moving up. Each time I go high I see more animals. Seems the late winter/spring slowed the migration up. Everything is so green down low.

I'll reply to your PMs in the next couple of days.

Sounds good! I will be taking a trip up this weekend to do a little bit of scouting might start looking around the moonlight fire. Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom