X5-B

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Any reports with the big fire this year?

My buddy kept his late season muzzy tag. He should be back to work tomorrow. I'll report how he did.

Eel

I hear that you will be having "new dinner guests" in a few days? Get some pictures Eel and have a gallon can of Kerosine in there too......LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

uninstalling.gif

Well, my buddy shot a "small" buck on his muzzy tag. He hunted 5 days and saw about 10-20 bucks a day and was chasing big bucks every day. The weather warmed up and the big bucks were not with the does.

He never saw another hunter the entire 5 days.

Anyone else have a report?

Eel

Not on the muzzy hunt, but on the fire. Most of my chukar ground burned up. In two trips in 5B, I've only seen 16 deer and they were in one bunch. Tiny buck tending them. Realize I'm just traveling through but I saw lots of deer and some pretty good bucks the last 2 years. I did see a Dandy in Nevada within 3 miles of the fire and 5 of X5B. IMO, that buck just relocated outside the fire. Even with snow 2 weeks ago and rain last week, there isn't much greenup yet. When the burn starts greening back up, I'm certain the deer will be back, maybe in even better numbers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom