x2 archery?

H

highdeserthunter

still old school here and call it by the original x2 instead of a4,havent been up there in 25 years,anyhelp on a starting point,would be awsome,if someone needs info on area 10 nevada i can be of help just let me know.what iam looking for is info on x2,like a decent place to set camp,away from hunting area,places to look into putting up trail cams,tree stands,etc...i havent been there in so long,i dont really know where to start,thinking about going up july4th weekend to have a look around,from what ive heard its still a good area thats been properley managed for big bucks,i hope so thanks...p.s not asking for your secret spots and honeyholes just a starting point thanks again.

yep,heading up there this weekend,to take a look around,i drew a wyoming deer tag allso but havent decided if iam gonna bow hunt or rifle,good luck in x2,you probably have more experiance and time invested up there,so luck wont be a factor lol,have fun.

whats the season date, i've been up that way quite a bit last 10 years.....I've been applying for Muzz since 1987

aug 20 is the opener,hunt opening week,then off to wyoming archery deer near baggs wyoming,so i need to make it happen pronto in x2,good luck on the devils garden muzzie tag i hear its wourld class.

me and my dad drew the rifle tags this year. we saw some huge bucks many many years ago on the east side of the unit, which is the area we will probably concentrate on this year.

wish I had some info to trade with you but we'll be coming back from a WY elk hunt right before, so won't have much time to scout. If you feel like sharing any advice after your hunt we would greatly appreciate it. good luck on your hunt!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom