X-12 Archery Hunt

Tyler N

My friend and I created a party and both used 8 points to get x-12 archery hunt in august, we hunted there in 2016 and both had success. Has anyone been in the area lately ? any insight, how is the bear population looking? would love to hear peoples thoughts. Thank you.

I spend a great deal of time in x-12 throughout the summer months scouting for friends that draw this hunt. Like most x-zones, the deer population is definitely in a downward trend. I just dont see the numbers of deer that I did even just a couple of years ago. Still, I never have had an issue locating and patterning bucks...just have to hike more, glass further/harder. It's beautiful country to hunt, especially if you are willing pack in to the backcountry of the Hoover Wilderness. As for bears...cant say I've glassed one up in a while, but I'm sure they're around as I frequently encounter scat and tracks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom