Wyoming

joesikora

Long Time Member
Does anyone here know this state well?
If so PM me please I have some questions?

Thanks for your time Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

.....I hear topgun knocking things over to get to this thread...

1283eagle_government.jpg

>>.....I hear topgun knocking things over
>>to get to this thread...
>
>
>
>Another Comment from the peanut gallery with no help offered!

Are there any leftover tags worth trying for? I don't know anything about this state.
I know NM pretty well but quit applying there because of the new draw system, so I'm wanting to start learning about the other states and who better to ask then my friends here on MM.

Thanks for your time Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Depends on what you are looking for? I have picked up many left over tags in Wyoming and had great hunts. But my name is not in the record books and that doesn't bother me. A lot of the left over tags are there because it is hard to find land to hunt, but there are some that is not the case. With the point system Wyoming has it makes it very difficult to get one of the top tier areas without max points. With that said there are a lot of quality hunts you can find great animals without max points.

DZ

DZ, now that's why I love the people on this site.

I don't need trophy book animals just like you said. I would just like to draw a tag every now and then and have a good time hunting. I like to elk hunt, and would like to put in for the dream tags too, sheep, etc. As far as deer I live in IL and hunt Calhoun and Pike counties so I have a lot of whitetail deer to chase around.

Thanks for your help Joe.

-Joe E Sikora

Buy a point this year and you can hunt the general elk season next year. Lots of great opportunity on the general hunt.

DZ

.....I hear topgun knocking things over to get to this thread...

Our State's foremost authority. Bahwaahaaaa....

Triple_BB is a good source for any questions you'd have about hunting with an outfitter in Wyoming.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-14 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]>Triple_BB is a good source for
>any questions you'd have about
>hunting with an outfitter in
>Wyoming.

Sorry Howdy Doody, I only know a couple of them...

Triple BB sent you a PM

Thanks Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom