Wyoming Wolf Hunt

W

wyowill

Reports are that 6 wolves have been killed so far in the first wolf hunt. These would be the ones that were "licensed" kills in the trophy hunting area. Photo came from a facebook post.

8817wolf.jpg

It's great to see one (hopefully its really a Wy wolf).
Wish it was mine!
I know a few guys that have been out chasin' them with no luck, a little tougher to kill than some think, even when you know where they are..

Congrats, I hope to get up that way after one myself

BRUSE
US Army proudly serving

Don't get me wrong I love seeing dead wolves , I don't care if they're hit on the hiway as long as they're dead. but I question how smart it is for us to give the anti's pictures to post at the next fundraiser and court case.

Stay thirsty my friends

I had a chance at a pack 2 weeks ago in the greybull river basin I hadn't purchased the $181.00 tag so no go. Another really smart decision in a serious of bad decisions by me. The last wolf in the pack was a really nice black wolf which would have really looked good as a rug.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-12 AT 08:19AM (MST)[p]>
>
>
>
>Don't get me wrong I love
>seeing dead wolves , I
>don't care if they're hit
>on the hiway as long
>as they're dead. but I
>question how smart it is
>for us to give the
>anti's pictures to post at
>the next fundraiser and court
>case.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

I would never hide a pic of a successful hunt because some anti doesn't like seeing my kill. It's legal. Give me there email address and I'll send them plenty.

If you think this is over you're in for a surprise. the wolf lovers will raise funds, they will go to court and in some cases they will win.

In '94 Oregon lost the right to hunt lion and bear with dogs, due in part to a massive ad campaign showing treed lions being shot. I suspect without those images in voters minds they may have accepted the data showing lions need to be controlled. but it stirred up emotions seeing cats with arrows in them flopping around in a creek with blood in the water. bear falling to the ground trying to get up. these video were shot by hunters and used against hunters. it worked, it can work again.

killing wolves is still very unpopular nationally, if we want to keep killing them we need to stay low profile at least for the present time.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom