Wyoming Whitetail- help

G

gsphunter

I been going to Wyoming since 1994 hunting Whitetails, This past season, the ranch that I was hunting sold there lease to an outfitter. So, I'm looking for a new place to hunt. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that they would be willing to share information about. I would really like to take my boys hunting whitetail again or even a antelope. I'm willing to pay a trepass fee. I would appreicate any help in this matter........thanks
please email me [email protected]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-11 AT 05:00AM (MST)[p]
You just have to get a landowner list and start calling.Thats probably your best option.

Try the Black Hills National Forest for whitetails. Plenty of animals, lots of ground to hunt and you don't have to pay a trespass fee.

Either what mulecreek said or even better if you want to hunt whitetails and antelope is to call the G&F at the sheridan Office. Ther are tons of both those animals in that area of the state and you may be able to get on a ranch for both if you hurry and make some calls.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom